BAND ART GAME!

Pages: first prev 12 last
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
That combination is HILARRIOUS.
Band name: Shaken baby syndrome
Image: girl looking... very happy

My band name/image combo is a bit... unnerving.

edit:

i don't get it either
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

I like this game. I'll do some more later.
I love the faux descriptions almost as much as the covers.
Definitely not original, but fun. credit - xenophobe

Take the last letter from the previously posted band name to post the next band name. Easy

Example:

Old Mans Child

Use the D in child to post the band name of your choice and so on and so on...
W-what? This is a serious topic for posting some band arts.
I did three. The first one is my favorite of them by far:

Released in the summer of 2006, "The spark that must not go out" catapulted lesbian pop singer Ride into superstardom. Ride's unique voice, mixed with the haunting lyrics on the title track, cemented the album on a top position on charts all over America.

Famed opera singer Domenico Bidognetti covers new ground with his experimental album "Hook up with them later", in which his rendition of Wagner's "Tristan and Isolde" is put to the backdrop of fast-paced electronica. When asked about the unique musical hybrid, he claimed that this was his "way of connecting with the modern digitial age".

Plymouth Meeting Mall's "Imaginings of a mere mortal" is the punk group's most recent release after their 2003 failure "Look up and see them". Unfortunately, the album has had an unimpressive initial release, which led last month's much-publicized suicide of lead singer Sid Emery.
Wow, that would actually make a damn good album cover.
author=Craze link=topic=3741.msg76765#msg76765 date=1243280968

HAHAHA This made me laugh really hard! Can you imagine this as an actual album cover!?

This seems very fun. I will join in soon :D
So I decided to do another one of these, and my Band title ends up being....

Croquet at the 1900 Summer Olympics.

I give up.
Pages: first prev 12 last