HABITS

Pages: first prev 12 last
Ctrl + S

All the time, even when I don't need to or it doesn't work.
I hold my mouse pointer off to the side and rapidly alternate clickinh the the left and right mouse buttons with my forefinger and middle fingers whenever I am reading anything online.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
author=Neok link=topic=3744.msg75525#msg75525 date=1242602766
Ctrl + S

All the time, even when I don't need to or it doesn't work.

THIS

It is very annoying when browsing a forum.
author=missingno link=topic=3744.msg75530#msg75530 date=1242604076
I hold my mouse pointer off to the side and rapidly alternate clickinh the the left and right mouse buttons with my forefinger and middle fingers whenever I am reading anything online.
Yes! Exactly what I do. I'm not alone :P.

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
WE ARE ALL FINDING FRIENDS.

+2 Kudos
author=Despain link=topic=3744.msg75530#msg75530 date=1242604076

I find myself doing this sometimes too.
I lick my lips all the time/ stick my tongue out. I can't stop myself. I'm not sure how it comes across when I'm looking at someone and then I randomly lick my lips.
haha, no worries LWG I do that a lot too. it comes from sometimes having severe hydration malfunctions !! :P
I pop all these joints:
  • Fingers (including thumbs), both the base joint and the middle one
  • Back (from the very top down to the last couple of lumbar
  • Wrists
  • Elbows
  • Neck
  • Knees
  • Ankles
  • Big toe and the toe right next to it

Yeah, I need to fix that. That's the only thing that comes to mind, although I'm sure I have other bad habits, like forgetting simple things.
noooo you don't. relieves gas-induced tension in the joints which can have an effect on circulation.
author=geodude link=topic=3744.msg76037#msg76037 date=1242906963
noooo you don't. relieves gas-induced tension in the joints which can have an effect on circulation.

WHOA THERE. Really? I read that it causes soft tissue damage, or something... don't know if that's true or not, but if it's good for you in any way, that's awesome. I can feel better about about popping kunckles/toes/ankles/wrists all day.
fff I posted it in this topic already

geodude
I pop my fingers alot
pop is the right word for this, as it is not the sound of cartilage straining and cracking (as told by thousands of mothers to stop their children making annoying sounds) but bubbles of nitrogen bursting in the joints. it will not give you arthritis either.
I apologise as I got it slightly wrong. it's actually carbon dioxide.
Meh, CO2, N2, what's the difference?

And I only need to cut back because it bugs everyone I know.
I have too many. Probably ADD, but I'm not sure.
I'm gaining weight from that honey. :P Back to the Treadmill! :'(
author=Tarissky link=topic=3744.msg76133#msg76133 date=1242951953
And I only need to cut back because it bugs everyone I know.
tell everyone you know to get a grip ::)
I have now joined a running clinic :p
I tap my fingers often. I also have a habit of counting things around me, like spots on a ceiling, lines on a wall, the number of times I've tapped my fingers, ect. I've been known to be fairly forgetful, too. I also bite my lips, and like, have a habit of like, saying like a lot.
Pages: first prev 12 last