POST YOUR PICTURE

janussenpre
愛・おぼえていますか
Before college

During college

After college

How my friends and I spend our time...

Crazy haha my old man's half Samoan/half German (with bits of other shit, as every island person has lol)

That driving range look familiar...
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=ten_blue_egyptians
Crazy haha my old man's half Samoan/half German (with bits of other shit, as every island person has lol)

That driving range look familiar...

You mean the only driving range in Auckland? ;)

Just kidding, I don't know where any other driving range is, but it's the one near the airport.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=CashmereCat
I'm not sure which part is better. That you're wearing sunglasses at night, or that they look exactly like movie theater 3D glasses.

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Edit: double post, plz ignore
CashmereCat
They're swagger-glasses and they are designed to keep my eyes from being burned by the harsh night rays. (Night rays are at least SPF420 for those who might not know.)

Also, the best part about the photo is definitely the fact that I will not hit that 50 sign, the ball will not go further than the 50 sign, and the ball will hit the roof then come back down. But only after a few rounds of stubbing the head of the club on the turf. OK maybe I'm not that bad, but shooting for that level of skill won't miss the mark by much.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=TungerManU
So is no one going to make a Beethoven joke on this one? Dragon Ball? Anyone? That aside, I love your eyebrows, Happy. Some of the thickest I've seen, I must say.
I was tempted to make a joke about him being real super sand, but I forgot. :o

Also Lib, kid you is kawaii as fuck.

I have no kid photos presently available.
author=LockeZ
author=CashmereCat
I'm not sure which part is better. That you're wearing sunglasses at night, or that they look exactly like movie theater 3D glasses.

he is blind

notice the cane
BizarreMonkey
author=_______
author=LockeZ
author=CashmereCat
he is blind

notice the cane
I actually thought the same thing at first, I read the topic and turns out it's a golf club.
he made 300 wide misses then posed like hes tiger woods. the man is blind
those aren't misses, you dork, he's just mocapping the field
CashmereCat
I'm just trying to be like mawk, but I haven't perfected my evil cat laugh.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=CashmereCat
Ratty, I didn't know you were African American. Or are you Hispanic? I can't tell. What nationality are you? I like your hair. Is it, like, auburn or something?

I'm mixed. Part of my family tree goes towards African American, with traces of Malagasy origins, while the other side is German. Also, yes, my hair is a shade of red.

Compared to others who thought that my hair was dyed (it's indeed natural), you did get close to guessing my nationality correctly. :P
CashmereCat
It does look a bit dyed, because it has tones of brown/black in there as well, I think?

Myself and friends.

BizarreMonkey
Dat looks shopped, but maybe I'm just blind! :O

Here's a more recent one of me.

I sadly have not yet found babby Biz... butt!

Here's one from when I was like 23 or 24.
Here's me aged 9. You can leave your muggle jokes out of it.

Here's me now (for reference of how I no longer look like any fictional wizards)
author=BizarreMonkey
author=_______
author=LockeZ
author=CashmereCat
he is blind

notice the cane
I actually thought the same thing at first, I read the topic and turns out it's a golf club.

quoting this because i want to see how far this cash-quote fest'll go on
BizarreMonkey
author=Little Wing Guy
Here's me aged 9. You can leave your muggle jokes out of it.

Here's me now (for reference of how I no longer look like any fictional wizards)
AH! Another Weasley! I know just what to do with you!