POST YOUR PICTURE

Finally back in Newfoundland for a month long break. Shaved head, open skies, endless hills covered in trees. The way things should be.

http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/11647406_455892634580290_726650020_n.jpg

This is the kind of shit the city makes me miss:

http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/11650716_455892631246957_829648468_n.jpg

Can't wait to get some real hiking done later on.
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
Newfoundland looks nice, I envy you fellows for not being outrightly situated in a fucking desert more or less.

I have acquired PURPLE HAIR. (and orchid eyes but you can hardly see them shhh)

Cosplaying my OC Fyori.
OOOOOOH BURPLE HAIR
I WANNA GET MY HAIR TEAL WITH PINK STRIPES OR WHATEVER YOU CALL THOSE

also it still feels awkward to toss compliments on the picture thread so i'm just gonna leave this here

(this is 4 yrs old btw)
My goodness, all these adorable little-you'd and stylin' sleak folk. Oh my.

I found out what I'm going to look like in 20-25 years. Apparently I have a stroke, broken nose and lazy eye to look forward to. And only half of my face will wrinkle. I'll make it work. Bring it.

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Lol I just used that generator after you posted your results.

Apparently, my future self I will have grey, straight hair that's a result of some artificial hair-loss mechanism. I'll have a dog even though I don't prefer them as pets, and I'll speak in a british accent.

Dude, you gonna look hella classy XD
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Homunculus
Dude, you gonna look hella classy XD

That is a plus, isn't it?

xP
Joining in...

We had some extra-curricular activity here (which involved doing the work that the school's maintenance staff was paid to do for them). Nonetheless, it turned out to be pretty fun.
Been along time since anyone has seen my face... This is me at Taichung's harbor last weekend.

My eyes have a darkness that no light can break. XD Japan, what have you done to me.

me & my pals yesterday! I'm coursing comics at a nearby school and this is my class.
Since I'm always laughing and making bad, corny jokes and acting like a 13 year old girl I went with a manly, serious pose for the luls >:^>

Later we went to a bar, I had lotsa beer and drew a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt which I can't scan because my scanner is whining )':

edit: look at that pic up there and look at current me. That's 30 kilos more. )'''''':
author=JosephSeraph
the fact that pan people exist is my only hope of not dying alone in a cold street

You are a beautiful person Joseph. I'm sure you'll find someone who loves you. Never give up hope.
hahhhh >A>)/ that's sweet of you.
I should stop being bothered by romance and relationships and those stupid things for a while >_>)/ goshhh ;_;
one day i'll wake up and

eat

chocolate ice cream

ok i was going to rant about how i feel bad about myself but then i resaw RedMask's post and

(': <3
BizarreMonkey
Daww this thread's making me blush irl.

I haven't taken any photos really recently, though here's one from my Mother and Stepfather's wedding several weeks ago.
author=Yeaster
Why not?

It might just be me, but your arms look rather buff, man.

I like.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
+1 RMN Beard Crew

Tau
RMN sex symbol

I'm quite tired in this picture.

@BM - You look dapper as fuck!
BizarreMonkey
Thanks everyone!

Here's me with an international student that I hung out with today.

@Tau: yessss... hoodiiieeee!

I fuckin' love hoodies.