POST YOUR PICTURE

NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
Gredlen you look like my friend Alex.... Wait your not him are you?

Okay, a non-drunken picture! Flanking me are the pops and grand-mops!
I look so good here.
You guys know what's awesomeness?
would you be mad if I said your boots look better than you?

Are they single?
No they come in a pair.

01 <Blitzen> here is a tip
01 <Blitzen> if you need to buy workboots
01 <Blitzen> boots that have some kinf of nylon cover for the toe
01 <Blitzen> the nylon cover will always peel off
01 <Blitzen> instead, get boots that have the leather stiched on TOP of the proofing
01 <Blitzen> and you'll see that the proofing goes all the way to the tongue
01 <Blitzen> or get boots with no proofing or nylon
01 <Blitzen> because you don't want the nylon to peel off, cause your boots will look no good
01 <Blitzen> i buy nice things when it seems worth the money
01 <Blitzen> like my camera, or when I buy work equipment
01 <Blitzen> so the boot-investment is something that I am pretty pleased with
01 <Blitzen> boots boots boots
01 <Blitzen> one time, i bought a pair fo boots for treeplanting
01 <Blitzen> and they fell apart within a couple weeks
01 <Blitzen> the nylon started to peel, and the lace-hoops started to wear
01 <Blitzen> i learned my lesson the hard way
01 <Blitzen> i am a veritable boot expert now\
01 <Blitzen> boots boots boots

This pic is getting really old

I am hot
- yes
- very
- lets sex
I hope i dont regret this but... u all look... old... NO OFFENCE, but i cannot post my picture because u all would be astonished ;)
Sure why not:

Yep, you guessed it: I'm gay.

Canuck looks like my uncle, but younger, not that any of you would care, but still...
Nice boots Blitzen, and I never tought Erave looked like that, are you in a band or something?
anyway crappy webcam pic, sorry for thge wasted face, but it's sunday night and I'm.. well wasted I guess, heh.
I'm guessing the answer to this question is a yes, but I just feel the need to ask it anyways. Is your avitar, well, you? If not, then damn does it look like you. But as I said, I'm pretty sure it was meant to.
I'm not sure if it was meant for me, but I'll answer it anyway.
No, the avatar is just a random guy a drawed, I don't really think he looks like me at all, but you're not the first guy who tells me I look like some of the guys I draw...
actually people always say that to me. Even when I try to make them look not like me at all.
I'm not in a band and I'm not gay. I'm just tired. That was just a group that was gotten together for that particular engagement. I was just trying to find pictures that were recent.
Ah I see, anyway looks fun.
and I never said you were gay :x
I decided I would post a nice happy animated gif of myself. I spun around in a chair taking a picture every certain degrees (no, I didn't measure out degrees). Anyways, I'm pretty sure I am the youngest, or at least youngest looking, member of RMN. BTW I'm 16

360 vision

@Cray, I decided to draw all over you

Actually it is to show some of the similarities I saw. As seen by the red circles, you both have gold hoops. The blue circle indicates that you both have a widows peak (also, your hair colour is the same). The green arrow is supposed to depict that by the look of it, your nose, like your avitars, is slightly pointed upwards. Finally, the yellow arrow is depicting that both the picture and avitar have similar shaped eyes. I also cut and pasted one of your eyes, and then rotated to compare it if your head wasn't sideways. See.
That picture is too hilarious Myersguy.
I'm also 16, so don't feel bad.

Promotional picture for my artist page on myspace.

And yes,

I'm black.

~Sion
I never knew Sion was black, and btw, nice clothes, I like colorful clothes.
around here, most people dress in shades of gray, brown or blue,specially guys.
I think that ninjascorpio is even younger than Sion and Myersguy.
Myersguy, that was a very funny gif I laughed quite a bit, and about the similarities, maybe there are a few, but I think overall the shape of the face and general structure isn't very alike, although I could be wrong. thanx for taking the time to point them though, I guess I can understand why people tell me I look a bit like my drawings.
And I had never heard the term "widows peak" just read an article about in on wikipedia, and I learned it's a genetic trait, who would have knew?
EDIT: it seems that ninjascorpio's pic wasn't him afterall, why posting a pic of your brother anyway?
author=Cray link=topic=384.msg16090#msg16090 date=1210571444
I never knew Sion was black, and btw, nice clothes, I like colorful clothes.
around here, most people dress in shades of gray, brown or blue,specially guys.
I think that ninjascorpio is even younger than Sion and Myersguy.
Myersguy, that was a very funny gif I laughed quite a bit, and about the similarities, maybe there are a few, but I think overall the shape of the face and general structure isn't very alike, although I could be wrong. thanx for taking the time to point them though, I guess I can understand why people tell me I look a bit like my drawings.
And I had never heard the term "widows peak" just read an article about in on wikipedia, and I learned it's a genetic trait, who would have knew?

actually that pic was my brother... i took it off because he might get mad...
author=Cray link=topic=384.msg16076#msg16076 date=1210568364
Ah I see, anyway looks fun.
and I never said you were gay :x

I did.

Cray you look like someone I know or have seen. Who knows who it is though.
author=Sion link=topic=384.msg16080#msg16080 date=1210569735
That picture is too hilarious Myersguy.
I'm also 16, so don't feel bad.

Promotional picture for my artist page on myspace.

And yes,

I'm black.

~Sion

Wait, you're 16? But that means you were like 12 or 13 when you started work on your game. I was barely into making RPGs when I was 12. Wow!