POST YOUR PICTURE

Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
Mr.Nemo, Cubase is very good.
A random pic off my facebook last year of me and my ex lover.

Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.

Huge awesome fire, I'm the dude in Giants (SUPERBOWL CHAMPS AHAHAHAHHA) cap.

Here's a bonus, me at the ripe age of like 12.

Nowadays I look slightly less retarded and I don't have braces anymore.
SEimagery: Ex? She was quite a cutie. =D
author=VideoWizard link=topic=384.msg16284#msg16284 date=1210662327
author=Sion link=topic=384.msg16080#msg16080 date=1210569735
That picture is too hilarious Myersguy.
I'm also 16, so don't feel bad.

Promotional picture for my artist page on myspace.

And yes,

I'm black.

~Sion

Wait, you're 16? But that means you were like 12 or 13 when you started work on your game. I was barely into making RPGs when I was 12. Wow!

Yeah, I've been making RPG's in general since I was 9. I started using the computer rpgmakers about 4-5 years ago, and they've become an integral component of my life ever since...

~Sion

I'm not a big fan of putting my picture online...but why the hell not.

edit: oh yeah...."Yes, I'm black."
Hell yuss!! It'd be nice to have 3 black rpgmaker developers out there.
At least recognizable ones. I guess 2 cuts the cake?

Fresh as ever Xeno.

~Sion
Yeah, you are looking pretty fresh, man. As soon as I get my new digital camera I'll throw up a pic too.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
FinalDragon/iishenron is a black man.
This may deserve another topic, but it seems like the community here has an average older age. Anyone else notice this? Go to another community for RM and you'll see a lack of facial hair or anything like that. Seems like the average age around here is in the 20's... Either that or this is an exceptionally hairy community, haha.
I've noticed that too. It's an awesome trend, I'd like to see some young blood here, though.
author=Terin link=topic=384.msg17722#msg17722 date=1211733493
This may deserve another topic, but it seems like the community here has an average older age. Anyone else notice this? Go to another community for RM and you'll see a lack of facial hair or anything like that. Seems like the average age around here is in the 20's... Either that or this is an exceptionally hairy community, haha.

Yes, were all a bunch of old farts except for the couple of youngins we have here.
author=Terin link=topic=384.msg17722#msg17722 date=1211733493

RMN is where old RPGMaker developers go to die.
...Or where young ones go and plan to take RPG maker to their grave.

P.S if you haven't read anywhere else, I'm 16. We have some "young blood" or "youngins" here. It seems to me that the majority of them just leave.

For instance, going back to page 4 I think, we see Ranmaru Mori, who looks fairly young, and look, I haven't seen him in quite some time.
For instance, going back to page 4 I think, we see Ranmaru Mori, who looks fairly young, and look, I haven't seen him in quite some time.

Bring on the conspiracy theories! ;)
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
Yeah I'm only 19 and I act like I'm 15. :-\
author=Baron Myers de Guy, Keeper of the Bridge of Death link=topic=384.msg17846#msg17846 date=1211861128
P.S if you haven't read anywhere else, I'm 16. We have some "young blood" or "youngins" here. It seems to me that the majority of them just leave.

I'm 16 as well, but I'm still floating around here ;D
YDS
member of the bull moose party
I just cut off some hair.

Wow, it is far too hard to keep track of Male and Female around here. WIP you need to do something about this.