POST YOUR PICTURE

check out the more stats page. It gives you a male to female ratio there. I think the men are still reigning supreme.
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Oh, yeah. As of May 31, 2008, I am fully graduated from highschool. I look tired, because I am tired. xD
haha I can't believe I totally forgot that I started this thread... wow it's been a while. I'm surprised to see that some of you even look similar to some friends Ive had back then... well hope you guys enjoyed sharing. And wow no girls hahaha.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
...no girls?
author=antifarea link=topic=384.msg18580#msg18580 date=1212388304
haha I can't believe I totally forgot that I started this thread... wow it's been a while. I'm surprised to see that some of you even look similar to some friends Ive had back then... well hope you guys enjoyed sharing. And wow no girls hahaha.

The men rule this forum.
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
author=Work, Baron of Forever Progress link=topic=384.msg18596#msg18596 date=1212391416
...no girls?

THE GIRLS NEVER CAME
now that I think of it... maybe the solution could be in expanding more the forums... that will probably awake interest in female users. Make new sections, that might do the job. Or you can invite them from other forums, but I mean this mostly if you know them yourself haha through personal or just those forums.
We just need to

1. Get new members
and
2. Have our current members be more active to attract said new members.

Once we do those, we're set.
Show strangers on the internet my picture? Brilliant!

Postin picture are we?

well ive got two for you:

First is with long:

One of my more popular one

then comes I with Short hair, YaY!!

me after a full night of work.

if you notice, i always look to the left(looks like the right in pictures)
author=Armanky link=topic=384.msg19114#msg19114 date=1212719808
Show strangers on the internet my picture? Brilliant!

Muahahaha, I shall come and kill you. Too bad I'm not an old creeper yet.
Wow, this topic is still going. Anyway, you guys shall never know my true identity.
author=Daemon of Caerbannog link=topic=384.msg19137#msg19137 date=1212729824
Wow, this topic is still going. Anyway, you guys shall never know my true identity.

The truth is, our eyes are not worthy of your raging hotness xD

Wow, Don't take this the wrong way but I thought you would be much younger Pantsmans.
Taken just minutes ago. =/

And bonus: The princess demon beneath my feet at the time

I suppose I'm "young-blood." I'm fifteen.

I'm 21.
Would have long hair. T_T
author=Little Wing Guy link=topic=384.msg19165#msg19165 date=1212749392
author=Daemon of Caerbannog link=topic=384.msg19137#msg19137 date=1212729824

The truth is, our eyes are not worthy of your raging hotness xD

Wow, Don't take this the wrong way but I thought you would be much younger Pantsmans.

no not at all, first off, how old did you think i was? and how old do you think i am now?

cause im only 15,
YDS
member of the bull moose party
15? You look like you are at about 18 years old.