POST YOUR PICTURE

I'm 24 and teach 15 year old's. A lot of them are immature for their age, and a few are actually quite mature for their age. Regardless, none of them are anywhere close having the maturity or anything so that I would want to date them.

If a few wouldn't mind dating or doing whatever with me, that would be where "being the adult" steps in because you have the mind to know how different your maturity is.
dragonheartman
Developer, Starless Umbra / Heroes of Umbra

That's me at a bar (obviously on the right) with a friend of mine. Her roommates were bar-tending that night so we got free drinks. All in all, a good time!

Ashramaru: Are those all white women that you have SODOMIZED? YOU WOMANIZING SLIME

author=dragonheartman link=topic=384.msg30156#msg30156 date=1220896723
author=brandonabley link=topic=384.msg29510#msg29510 date=1220642532
Dragonheartman it is okay I am a pedophile too.

hottest pedophile ever :P

also another pic so this isn't spam.

haha, I know this guy ;D I mean, from ASP of course. Congrats, you are still with the same girl, if I'm not wrong... haha I don't last THAT long in a relationship, I guess I just need more commitment. :-\
dragonheartman
Developer, Starless Umbra / Heroes of Umbra
antifarea: sup dude yeah we broke up last month it's all good. keep it real man.
author=dragonheartman link=topic=384.msg30410#msg30410 date=1220945670
antifarea: sup dude yeah we broke up last month it's all good. keep it real man.

Nothing much man haha. And on behalf your comment, :'(. Well, good you are doing fine, it sucks when it happens most of the time though. 8)

Lol, I must take new pics, I noticed that my only pic here is from jan last year. :-\
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Behold... The Beard.
For those with a weak stomach, dare not to look!
author=Jakester link=topic=384.msg30415#msg30415 date=1220949309
Behold... The Beard.
For those with a weak stomach, dare not to look!

OH GOD MY EYES
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
jcavonpark is reasonably attractive.

Him has a nose (six and a half months!!!!!!!)

Roseskye: No, you are a fat black chick.

dragonheartman: I thought you were gay? Also cut your hair.
I just happen to look like a dyke at times..

Which surprisingly gets me alot of women. .

Also did you find out I was black by looking at me or did you hire a detective? Isn't it blatantly obvious, or do you have to remind yourself? *Tsk tsk tsk* *goes back to rm'ing*
YDS
member of the bull moose party

My hat is superior.
author=YummyDrumsticks link=topic=384.msg30509#msg30509 date=1220987113

My hat is superior.

Yes. Yes it is.
I dunno, I'm thinking the Fedora is a hard hat to beat.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
+1 point to the YDS team.