POST YOUR PICTURE

author=Max McGee link=topic=384.msg38335#msg38335 date=1224134222
BlindMInd stop pretending you were designed by Tim Burton. You weren't.

And this is coming from a guy who lives in a black trench coat pretty much every season by summer.

Oh, and let me just say, looking back through the last few pages of this thread, RMN has some surprisingly good (or at least normal!) looking people if these pictures are to be believed.
I can p-pretend... don't spoil my fun.
Also, care to show us a picture yourself? :]

Me hanging out with some kids in Mexico. (I'm in the white shirt!)
author=Max McGee link=topic=384.msg38335#msg38335 date=1224134222
Oh, and let me just say, looking back through the last few pages of this thread, RMN has some surprisingly good (or at least normal!) looking people if these pictures are to be believed.

am i... beautiful?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Also, care to show us a picture yourself? :]

Oh no. Like September 11th or Pearl Harbor....never again. You let the jokers in the amature game design community get pictures of you, there's no telling what horrible and degrading shit they'll do with 'em!

am i... beautiful?

Well since you gave me a download link to TAUT within 5 MINUTES of my asking, yes, yes you are!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
God-damn penguins
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
author=Craze link=topic=384.msg38379#msg38379 date=1224153886
God-damn penguins

/thread

Suzu: Cute kid!
Wow, I'm suprised this topic still going after so long! Cute kid Suzu! What's His/Her name? :)

EDIT: I'll get a picture of me as soon as webcam starts obeying me. I'm probally youngest on here.
author=WillCourt link=topic=384.msg38401#msg38401 date=1224174020
Wow, I'm suprised this topic still going after so long! Cute kid Suzu! What's His/Her name? :)

EDIT: I'll get a picture of me as soon as webcam starts obeying me. I'm probally youngest on here.

That's my Anna! My first daughter back in March. I'll give you guys a more updated pic of her in a minute. <3 She'll be a year old in November.

I'm pregant now with my second baby, Jade. <3 And yes, Asailieri is my daddy for both.
Awww! Congrats! :) A March baby? Yeah! Another March baby! I'm like, the only Picses in my year. ;D The next time I post, I should have a picture.... downloading off my phone... taking so long! :-\

EDIT: Oh, wait. She'll be 1 in November? Aww.. no March baby... ;D Congrast anyway! What re you planning for her birthday?
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I love how you're giving the peace sign but your baby is giving the camera a look like "WTF are YOU looking at?"

It is adorable.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
You seriously resemble my aunt Suzu.

:S
Ok! Got my pictures ready, but umm.... can't seem to get them on this post... how do you do that again? :) ???

Upload them to something like IMAGESHACK and then post the link here in img tags.

(PS. Google is your friend.)
Ok! Now, this is a picture of me about 4 months ago, when I had long hair. I know I'm posing, but I had a hair appointment the day after and I knew I wouldn't have long hair like this again, so I took a picture!
Right! Next one is me with new hair, which I got now:
And this one was taken.... about 6 months ago:

Okay! That's me! :)
Oh god, my wife's posting pics of herself. :-\

author=dragonheartman link=topic=384.msg37996#msg37996 date=1224030529
homecoming!

Lol. You are so emo.
author=Max McGee link=topic=384.msg38420#msg38420 date=1224177377
I love how you're giving the peace sign but your baby is giving the camera a look like "WTF are YOU looking at?"

It is adorable.

Anna does that... a lot. Well, she DID that, anyway. She wasn't big on cameras then, but her vids on youtube prove it was just a phase.

Uhh. Someone has an aunt Suzu?
which one are you? I'm going to guess the one on the left.