HEY WHERE IS MY RMN3?!

Brill is short for brilliant you dafty.
I come out of hibernation to find instead of the bugs being killed, the nuclear apocalypse killed RMN3?!
Wow, RMN3 looked epic.
Too bad it only lasted for a few minutes :(
hey what is going on I was looking for rmn3 but it looks like all I see instead is a bunch of whiners who need thier diapers changed
author=Blitzen link=topic=3946.msg79600#msg79600 date=1244679380
hey what is going on I was looking for rmn3 but it looks like all I see instead is a bunch of whiners who need thier diapers changed

I'm not whinin', comrade! I'm being pretty patient about this...since, well, I haven't even gotten a taste of RMN3 yet...
Actually, I'm fine with RMN2.
Besides, how did RMN1 look like? :P
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Not great.
If it's the one I'm thinking of, RMN1 had "RM" in the crystal, with "network" under "RM", also in the crystal. And its layout was worse than this one. There were also only four forums in that time, as opposed to the many we have now. Also, all submissions were crunched to the right on the front page, and there were no pictures (except for the RM icons)!

RPGMaker.net in mid-2007, shortly after re-opening.

Then again, that may be RMN 1.5, because I recall there being some version in 2006 that was up, a beta version I believe. Maybe that was it?

author=WIP link=topic=3946.msg80097#msg80097 date=1244842125
Not great.

I'm curious. Do you have any graphical proof of the terribleness of RMN1, WIP?

EDIT: Damns it, ya beat me to the punch.
Wow, RMN1 looked bad.
Especially the forums
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
author=Lazer Kirby link=topic=3946.msg80203#msg80203 date=1244896646
Wow, RMN1 looked bad.
Especially the forums

The CSS file isn't there, which is why it looks so bad. There are also a couple of image issues on the main page there. RMNv1 and RMNv2 looked very similar.
So it looked similar, but it changed a lot? (Where the games are, the home page changed)...
that's me !! i'm on the front page !!
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
...How about a random article section on the homepage with a title/link and maybe the first 20 words or so? Newest Articles are great and all, but maybe to dig up older stuff for new members?
Wow, that's back when I was still lurking.

Makes me miss the old logo, it was thinner.
Quick question: Is our videogame forum really sponsored by EA Sports?
Negatory.

It was Holberts attempt at humor.

EDIT:
As far as I can tell, RMN is sponsored by the Vancouver Film School and/or Evony.
Well I would take version 1 or 2 of this site. This new version is driving me crazy as it takes forever to load now, or just does not load at all. I almost dread going to this site now, or just choose not to even go here anymore as it has seems not to be fix for some weeks now. Please get this site back working correctly soon. Its my favorite RPG Maker site.
Things are broken? Or are you talking about the semi-frquent crashes?

As for load times, I don't experience anything overly slow.