HEY LOOK IT'S RMN3!

WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Actually, I just put a confirm button in, GOP. Sorry, but it works better that way!

Updates
Updated forum post edit.
Sorting on games list. Kind of ugly, but works.
Hopefully image submissions will be working better.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I couldn't bear having a large 0 in my post space so I submitted a 2-year old article. Guess RMN3 works ;( (don't worry the article is still pretty good)
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Sucks for you: MS calculations are currently not enabled. =D
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
The site has a lot of good features, but I miss not being able to look up my old forum posts or list a user's last forum posts.
Can we have a 16:10 screen ratio or is widescreen the new standard nowadays?

The site is great though, makes you want to do more game making/playing more than just posting in the forums.
Hey, does the Add Page thingy for your game use CSS, BBCode, HTML, etc? I needs to know to make sure I can post stuff the right way!
WIP
post=83177
So what's new? Well in another move of restricting your personal freedoms, user titles can no longer be assigned. Sorry! We want to be able to attach our own personal flavor text for each user. No, we are not going to put immature/penis jokes in there.

This sounds interesting. Can you elaborate on what this is?

Also, can you/me/whoever make a general questions/suggestions thread for the new site, because the Bug Report topic isn't the proper place.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Is there a reason the avatars and names dont show?

edit:fixed
I don't know if this was mentioned yet (I didn't see it in this thread), but I hope you plan to show a list of pages in the forum index (i.e. Topic Name (Pages: 1, 2, 3 ... 6))
DE
*click to edit*
I REALLY dislike the way comments are displayed on game pages (newest on top). I always found it counter-intuitive. Is there a chance of you putting it back the way it used to be?
I prefer it that way. Less wear and tear on the mousewheel.
post=84279
I prefer it that way. Less wear and tear on the mousewheel.

I agree.
I think it's easier to find the newest comment now that it's on top.
best solution is to have an option to switch between both preferences, i am an "old first, new last" person myself
Congrats on a job well done, WIP!

The site looks really cool and I like the new functions and the way things work now. Just a little question: is there a specific reason why there are no videos in game pages now?

And also, the only thing that bugs me about the forum:

post=84263
I don't know if this was mentioned yet (I didn't see it in this thread), but I hope you plan to show a list of pages in the forum index (i.e. Topic Name (Pages: 1, 2, 3 ... 6))

Like a few people said before, I also think the forums have a certain "cold" feeling to them. I think bringing the pages numbers back will help a lot (right now when you browse the forums it looks like every topic only has one page. Even though you know it's not the case, it still gives you a feeling of emptiness).

Other than that, again, great job. :)
Very very nice. I really like the design :)
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
WIP, a request to be able to specify options for my random page of games. :|
Hey, it's now possible to see where are the latest posts!
Thanks, WIP. It's way more clear now! :D