HEY LOOK IT'S RMN3!

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Site is beautiful? Yesh, yesh it is.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Hey, WIP, what ever happened to the idea for a bot for IRC that shows on the site who's in the channel?
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
I must say, this site design is smooth and wonderful. I'm a little miffed by the inability to look up my recent posts, meaning I have to just remember everywhere I've posted. But the design is solid, and it's a site I enjoy using and being a part of. Good work WIP!

personal freedoms

LOL PERSONAL FREEDOMS
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Yeah that'll be coming in the future, tardis. It just wasn't a CRITICAL FEATURE so it didn't make it in.
Perhaps you should add a message that tells to upgrade to a newer browser when the site is viewed in the older IEs, like RMN2 had?

There's unfortunately still quite a number of people out there who have never upgraded to a browser that actually follows the web standards, and as has been seen here in the past they will either be confused and have to be pointed in the right direction, or leave here thinking the site is messed up.
Perhaps you should add a message that tells to upgrade to a newer browser when the site is viewed in the older IEs, like RMN2 had?

no i get this enough from twitter
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
The amount of people that use old versions of IE is very insignificant, GOG. 3% of users use IE6. 9% use IE7.
Re-requesting a way to go through screen shots without having to keep clicking back to the images page.
And a <top of page> button in the forums (or a link back to the forum index) at the bottom of the page.

Despite that, yeah, I really like the layout and functionality of the forums/site in general. It's very streamline and I've not had it play up on me (except once ^.^) yet.
post=91766
The amount of people that use old versions of IE is very insignificant, GOG. 3% of users use IE6. 9% use IE7.
All of the browser statistics I've seen contradict each other. Eh the numbers have to be lowering anyway, so whatever, it doesn't really matter.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=91754
no i've had enough of twitter

Fixed.
post=91766

...unless you're at work and IE6 is the standardized browser. That's why I've downloaded Firefox, Chrome and Opera.
WIP
Those users are RMN's actual raw numbers, kentona. So only 3% of people of the userbase is in that situation.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Three quick requests; should be simple enough for WIP at any rate.

For our gamepage:

1) Do you think we could get an option to type in a user role not defined on the list? Or at least have an option for such things as Composer, Artist, etc.?
2) On the main page of a game, where the Users are listed - would it be possible to work their role into the layout? That way I can quickly tell who's Lead/Tester/Artist etc, and thus who I'd bug for sprites/music etc ?(From a general standpoint.)
3) On a person's Profile page, perhaps a person's games could be sorted primarily by their project role? Lead first, then artist, etc? Then maybe listing their games in order of most recently updated, since the first one the list is usually the one their most inclined to select?
Just a random thought, really, but it'd be nice.
post=91559
I must say, this site design is smooth and wonderful. I'm a little miffed by the inability to look up my recent posts, meaning I have to just remember everywhere I've posted.

When this is implemented, it means I can look at my post history to see what retarded posts YDS made on my account while I was gone.
not to nag but i hope post formatting and code will be easier in the future

:(
WIP
In the future at some point, yes. Unfortunately, functionality comes before prettiness.
Oh, cool, that's fine with me. Thanks for the quick reply.
The new Previous and Next arrows while browsing a game's screenshots are awesome!
post=98672
The new Previous and Next arrows while browsing a game's screenshots are awesome!

oh thank god for this
post=96572
In the future at some point, yes. Unfortunately, functionality comes before prettiness.

i had noticed gyahahahaahahaha