RMN3 BUGS

Or a different colour or some sort of indication.

Please.
- Add a proper page that is displayed when you click on your game profile link and it is not yet accepted
- Fix image uploads so that they actually work (long error page atm)
- Add boldtext for unread forums and threads

(have a cup of tea)

- Add a divider or line or change the table color of pinned topics.
- Perhaps add an option to view the forum in the same size font you post in as it is a lot easier on the eyes for ancient 22 year old people (me)

(have a cup of coffee)

- Add clickable headers on directory tables that allow you to order your search results by title, rating, maker, all asc/dec for usability.

yeah edgar makes a good point about text size. it's all very well for my x-ray eyes but what about our older / visually shortcoming members?
post=83433
(...) but what about our older / visually shortcoming members?

Old timers have glasses...or at least this particular one who's answering you has. :P

Sorry for the off-topic. I couldn't resist.

But yes, if the text could be the same size as in the "reply" box, it should be great.

Edit:
Argh! Entering the topic from the first page and having to scroll all the way down to select the last one!
post=83449
Wow I can review my own game
Hilarious! WIP was very adamant that THAT was not allowed. He'll fix that post haste, I bet!

And all you youngin' quit yer complainin'! If grandpa kentona can read it, you can too.

That being said, the resizing of images throughout the site looks terrible.

EDIT: Where is my submit button for editing?
EDIT 2: Okay, this time it worked, but last time it didn't. Weird.
EDIT 3: My guess it that it was a PEBKAC error.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
post=83449
Wow I can review my own game
Don't worry, you won't for long.

Eddie, I'll be working on some of that stuff.

I am also totally going to add a Confirm button for editing. Focus losing happens too often.
EDIT: Whoops, forgot which topic I was in...
I noticed something that may be a bug but I'm not sure; when I updated my description of my game, it didn't report that my game was actually updated. Is this supposed to happen?
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Yes. It'll only bump the game's date when you post new content.
This isn't really an error, but it really bugs me that when you click on your profile or any of your games it brings you to the editing stage immediatly, rather than the game page/profile itself. With the profile I suppose it doesn't matter as much cause you only go there to edit it anyways, but it's annoying to have to go to the games tab then search for your game in order to see the actual page.

Also editing still doesn't work for me. Is this because I'm using Opera and not Firefox or...?
Forget that game page/profile thing. I'm dumb for not noticing that.
It's Tau I can't log into my account. Using the right password and everything but it's just not working. Could someone change my pass and tell me so I can log in and try that way.
WIP
Working on it, Tau. Stop screwing up your user account.
The locker download button that previewable stuff has doesn't give the right path for the file i.e. 404 error.
WIP
Yeah I've fixed that. I'll be up when I update the site.
I look forward to these updates as it will allow me to unveil my game page.
If this has been addressed, I apologize, but my 'Gender' is 0. :( :( :(
post=83808
If this has been addressed, I apologize, but my 'Gender' is 0. :( :( :(

It's your own fault for selling it.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Don't worry about it WIP it seems to be working again.