RMN3 BUGS

i hit download, copy-pasted URL and stuck it in img tags. what are you doing differently?
I think I found what I was doing wrong. I'm such an idiot. -_-; I was going into my locker then copying the link location of the link - not the actual graphic. I blame this on having gotten no sleep last night. Yeah. That's totally it.
Thank you GRS, ankylo and geo. Thank you.

I need to go go hit my brother now or something.
I keep getting this error whenever I try to post in calunios' "Reveal Your Secrets!!" topic

KeyError at /forums/topics/6412/

u'\xc3'

Request Method: GET
Request URL: [url]http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/6412/[/url]
Exception Type: KeyError
Exception Value:

u'\xc3'

Exception Location: /usr/lib64/python2.4/urllib.py in quote, line 1117
Python Executable: /usr/bin/python
Python Version: 2.4.3
Python Path: Bunch of code
Server time: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 02:43:47 -0500

EDIT: Oops. I bugged it out on page 4. :<
The notices page changed so the date received width is too small (reduced width or there's more content in them now, I'm not sure) and now it takes up two lines and the notices page now looks like ass
I'm not getting notices of Ill Will's last blog (URL). I didn't get a notice that it was posted or any comments being posted. I got notices of some images being uploaded and it's still on my subscriptions. I still get notices for games that I'm a dev in though.
This topic (MY POKEMANS!) generates this error:

KeyError at /forums/topics/6377/
u'\xc3'Request Method: GET
Request URL: [url]http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/6377/[/url]
Exception Type: KeyError
Exception Value: u'\xc3'
Exception Location: /usr/lib64/python2.4/urllib.py in quote, line 1117
Python Executable: /usr/bin/python
Python Version: 2.4.3
Python Path: ['/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/MySQL_python-1.2.2-py2.4-linux-x86_64.egg', '/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-1.0.2_final-py2.4.egg', '/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Jinja2-2.1.1-py2.4-linux-x86_64.egg', '/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Pygments-1.0-py2.4.egg', '/usr/lib64/python24.zip', '/usr/lib64/python2.4', '/usr/lib64/python2.4/plat-linux2', '/usr/lib64/python2.4/lib-tk', '/usr/lib64/python2.4/lib-dynload', '/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages', '/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/Numeric', '/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/PIL', '/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/gtk-2.0', '/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages', '/opt/CollabNet_Subversion/lib/svn-python', '/var/www/sites/rpgmaker.net/django/', '/var/www/sites/rpgmaker.net/django/rmn']
Server time: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 11:15:44 -0500
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Stop using non-web safe characters.
post=145958
Stop using non-web safe characters.

nice try
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
disregard this
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
shut up and generate more site content grs
post=146637
shut up and generate more site content grs
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Did either of you notice that he has more than 35.3 MB of space?
post=146663
Did either of you notice that he has more than 35.3 MB of space?
Yes. But 35.3 is PIDDLY
My usual 'throw shit on' server is having issues so I had to use RMN :(
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Possibly some kind of rounding display error.