RMN3 BUGS

post=131363
post=131342
Submissions panel is server erroring me.
I seem to be getting the same error.
I also seem to be getting the same error.

EDIT:
Non-joke addenum:

When I go to Account > Manage Games I also error out to a 500 page.
post=131366
post=131363
post=131342

EDIT:
Non-joke addenum:

I do, as well : /
post=131375
post=131366
post=131363
post=131342

EDIT:
Non-joke addenum:

I do, as well : /

Same here.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Fixed those pages. File was missing.
Quoting error messages and saying "me too!" is the in-thing to do 'round these parts, pardner.
post=131393
Quoting error messages and saying "me too!" is the in-thing to do 'round these parts, pardner.
I concur!

EDIT:
this isn't a real bug but it bugs me so I'll post it here:

whenever I post an image it automatically adds a newline after it. Is there anyway to have multiple images on the same line (in a post, or say, an article)?
Links to other pages of comments in a game profile has the "comment=###" in the URI which basically makes RMN ignore the "p=#" which is handy for going to other pages. This only seems to happen if you go to the game profile and a "comment=###" is already in the URI so I'm assuming the links generated are based off the URI instead of the URL.

*edit*
Kentona
EDIT:
this isn't a real bug but it bugs me so I'll post it here:

whenever I post an image it automatically adds a newline after it. Is there anyway to have multiple images on the same line (in a post, or say, an article)?

WIP would have to add something like
.image_wrapper {
display:inline-block !important;
vertical-align:middle;
}
In RMN's CSS stylesheet. I used this in the Action 52 gamepage and it mostly works.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I am still unable to delete my unused game-pages and blogs.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
That should be fixed now, Corfaisus.
Still can't delete game pages (haven't tried deleting a blog)

(they are also still sorted backwards-alphabetical)
Great, that did the trick. Thanks!
finally that shit has been deleted
WIP
Whoops! Guess I forgot the actual button.

EDIT: Okay done!
I'm getting an internal server error when trying to access my Notices. It's been like that since yesterday.

I'm thinking it may have something to do with Skiefortress removing her game profile for Sacred Earth: Memory (I am one of her subscribers).
Having the same problem as SGCN since yesterday as well.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
When reuploading stuff to my locker (overwriting a file), it would be pretty cool if the Date Added changed to reflect the updated file. If it helps, I'm doing this to a private file.
post=131821
When reuploading stuff to my locker (overwriting a file), it would be pretty cool if the Date Added changed to reflect the updated file. If it helps, I'm doing this to a private file.
Try deleting the file first from your locker. Maybe that will work?