RMN V2

WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
http://wip.rpgmaker.net/images/rmn_new_layout_12.png
This shows off some new changes to the site. One is the new update log feed that is automatically created as you update your game. On the right is the rating area that does quick ratings for the site content. It keeps track of when you rated and how you rated.
looking good! A Latest Update section was much needed.
Looks sweet. Should be good when it's up fully running.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
RPG Maker Network v2 Update by WIP
Work is progressing on RMN v2. We are planning to shutdown the site on Friday, January 17th at approximately 6 PM Mountain time. This is to lock out new entries into the database so everything can be upgraded properly.

How long will the site be down? Until the next morning. There might be a few bumps along the road, but they should all be ironed out over the weekend.

<You know, I wonder if someone should tell WIP that the January 18 is the Friday.>
<Not Jan 17.>
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Haha. I swear I just hit the wrong number!
I just have to say, the Random Screenshot idea was a stroke of genius. I am checking out new games all the time now.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
author=kentona link=topic=419.msg8137#msg8137 date=1201474444
I just have to say, the Random Screenshot idea was a stroke of genius. I am checking out new games all the time now.

You know what? I was just thinking that myself right before I came to the forums and seen this post!

Anytime I see something that catches my eye, I stop by the page and give it a closer look.
WIP
Yeah cheers to that guy who suggested it.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
author=WIP link=topic=419.msg8141#msg8141 date=1201482657
Yeah cheers to that guy who suggested it.

Sadly, I don't even remember who it was (I think you?!) #rpgmaker.net is just one big sounding board when we're discussing things... it just keeps bouncing back and forth.
Hmm...I dunno if I should post this here or not, but...

Is is normal that I'm not able to post any new blogs, games, or anything like that? o.o

Just checking in.
I recently posted a blog, so something is wrong there.
author=Ephiam link=topic=419.msg8169#msg8169 date=1201557064
Hmm...I dunno if I should post this here or not, but...

Is is normal that I'm not able to post any new blogs, games, or anything like that? o.o

Just checking in.

Yeah, i had that and found out it was cookies causing the problem. I also couldn't post anything on this site till i configured my cookies as well.
And how would you go about doing that? :-X
WIP, I was wondering if I could ask you about a couple of problems.

1. Do you have any idea wjhen the edit button on profiles will be fixed?

2. Do you know the source of the problem occuring when you (I) try to click on the chipsets for RMXP? If so, do you know when that will be fixed?

3. When viewing your profile (by clicking the account button on navbar, not your name on forum post) there is a button called "General information" or something to that effect. Is this also a work in progress, or is the link just simply broken?

Anyways, just curious, so I thought I would ask.

EDIT: Also, I only ask here because I just edited this post, but is there a way to change a topic name if you created the topic? I can't figure it out.
author=myersguy link=topic=419.msg8618#msg8618 date=1202269140
EDIT: Also, I only ask here because I just edited this post, but is there a way to change a topic name if you created the topic? I can't figure it out.

Can't you change the topic name in the space where it says subject
WIP
The site has been updated. You should now be able to edit your profile and send private messages.
It doesn't seem to let me edit my profile. I tried on 2 different browsers. On Firefox it comes up with a page saying error and on Opera it doesn't seem to load the page.