HOW I GOT MY WII...

Pages: first prev 12 last
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Oh. Well anyways, they're playing the wrong games. Resident Evil 4, Metroid, and Mario are where it's at. No jumping required.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
MAn, i wish Wii was around when I was younger. some of my siblings used to play NES the often hilarious "move the controller where you want mario to go" my step sisters would jerk that thing around so much i had to sit a foot or two back. they'd have loved the wii.

Anyway, interesting story about getting my wii! I got mine in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. I really should have known there weren't going to be many, but quite frankly I hadn't really wanted to put all the extra effort in to ensure I got one. Anyway, i woke up early that morning, went to each shop before it opened, only to find lines with just the right number people in them, much better informed at the # of Wiis the store was getting. Disenchanted, I decided to go home, kinda grumpy because of my extremely early morning. Fast forward half a day - my fiance works at the local paper - and she just got an add for the Wii. In the add, no price was specified, but through chats with the customer she discovered he was selling it for exactly what he paid for it, plus the 8 bucks for the add. We couldn't call him then, because that'd be illegal, so i called him straight away the next morning, and later in the afternoon my finace piced it up (she's awesome)

turns out, he already had a PS3 for himself, but he got the Wii for his kid. His kid, for some inexplicable reason, didn't want it, so instead of doing what everyone else was doing and sell it at a profit (unopened) he just sold it fair and square.

that guy was awesome. so that's my sotry of how I got my wii on the second day it was out!
author=WIP link=topic=421.msg5857#msg5857 date=1196979800
...prance around like a knobjockey? What does that even mean? I sat in the same place on my couch for five days straight playing Zelda.

Fatass
I usually play standing while I can, but after an hour or so I usually sit until I get to a really annoying part of the game.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=brandonabley link=topic=421.msg6196#msg6196 date=1197585406
Fatass
Depressed emo faggot.
author=WIP link=topic=421.msg6199#msg6199 date=1197587498
Depressed emo faggot.

You've . . .

gone too far :'(
There is definitely no prancing required when playing Wii.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Settle down, children, or daddy Starscream will have to put you all on timeout!
As far as Nintendo gimmicks go I have to say I'm a lot happier with the DS's touch screen. Metroid Prime Hunters has excellent controls.
author=ankylo link=topic=421.msg6204#msg6204 date=1197601539
WIP is just mad cause emo kicks his ass
ha!

WIP is like sunshine on an emo parade! (This saying is damn clever!)
Pages: first prev 12 last