ANYONE DOWN FOR A GAME SWAP?

Pages: first prev 12 last
it definitely isn't 100 GB, but it is just over 200 MB...I'm starting to think that is the problem.
Oh wow, that's probably it. Any extra music files you can delete from the project folder?
Music is definitely the culprit here. Managed to find some unused tracks, which only lowered it down to 192 MB, but I'm still getting an error while uploading.

The individual songs don't take up much space since they're OGG, but since there are so much tracks, the space builds up. The soundtrack is important to me, so I'm afraid I can't do anything about it.
Ok, I'm downloading yours now, but good lord, 200+ MB...
This is not on topic and since the topic is already on the second page it really doesn't fit in here but when I read the title I thought that it would be about swapping games to develop. I.e. swapping a design document or graphics assets (and perhaps a demo) and continue making someone else's game.

Wouldn't that be awesome?

And also impossible. But all awesome things are impossible.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
post=103888
swapping a design document or graphics assets (and perhaps a demo) and continue making someone else's game.

Isn't that what people do in chain games?
post=103890
post=103888
swapping a design document or graphics assets (and perhaps a demo) and continue making someone else's game.
Isn't that what people do in chain games?

Yeah except that a chain implies that it will go on from there. My thought was just "taking a half-finished game and giving your own half-finished game and see what happens!"
Pages: first prev 12 last