SO MY TIME AT RMN IS COMING TO AN END...

Pages: first prev 123 next last
Awww.... :(

You should finish at least one other game, whatever it may be. I haven't played either of the games you listed (Or any Befuddle Quest), so it doesn't matter to me all that much concerning what you choose.
I'm not leaving leaving, I'm just going to retreat into relative obscurity, kinda like Holbert. And BQ3 will be made - I just might not submit anythign :|

Anywho, votings is as follows:
SNEWS == 3
Missiongarde == 1
Runelords == 5
Hellion == 2
BQ3 == 3

void VoteCount() {
if (hellion_votes<=SNEWS_votes || hellion_votes<=Missiongarde_votes || hellion_votes<=Runelords_votes || hellion_votes<=BQ3_votes){
hellion_votes+=1;
}
}

//You need to update the vote count kentona
post=91108
I'm not leaving leaving,

Well, that's a relief.
I am making the face in your avatar.
Why the hell is Runelords winning?

If I don't see some Missongarde, I will commit massive genocide on this forum. {/jk}
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=90900
Finish Hellion NOW

Words out of my mouth.
SNEWS == 3
Missiongarde == 2
Runelords == 5
Hellion == 3 (+3 votes from a scripting bot)
BQ3 == 3
post=91894
Why the hell is Runelords winning?
Because it seems different to Hero's Realm and Generica so could be more interesting than another generic game!

But from what I get out of the Runelords game page, it seems to fit in one of the commoner molds of RM2k3 games than Hero's Realm and Generica did.
Yeah I rather play FF6 or something.

BQ3 plz
Seeing as I haven't really been here for too long, I'm not entirely familiar with most of your projects... but I'll still be sad to see you go! =[
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Oh no, the only nice staff member is leaving. : (
post=91090
You can't leave us!!

Thiiisssss. We are going to be shoved even farther beneath the giant hammer of WIP's dominion. =[

Not really
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
2 =/= 3.

Your poll can't count.
I thought I fixed that.

Edit: You'd think by now that I would have learned not to code things at one in the morning without caffeine.

Edit2: Arg. I'll rig "fix" it tomorrow.
This makes me pretty scared that rmn as a whole is doomed. The newsletter release something and the community projects is some of the best stuff. Rmn has to offer. This news coupled with the few and lackluster podcast we have been getting since the departure of Brandon Abbly. Makes me wonder if I will need to find a new home to host and play games. Please someone keep the best amateur game making community going.
Oh, Kentona, how can you leave? :(
You are among those very few people I know who are able to make a forum lively and interesting, because you are so kind, fair and helpful. And smart. And witty. ( I have to stop now, because you must be already blushing bright red! :P)
People like you usually attract members with the same qualities. If you go, I'm very afraid for this place (though I don't really know the staff here, so I can't say anything about their influence.)

So you soon will be a father. That's great! Congrats to you and your wife!
Of course it will completely change your life. After you've got a baby, you really become unable to remember how you used to fill up your days before his/her arrival, even if you used to be the busiest of men.
BUT once the little one gets use to not wake up during the night for his bottle (usually after three months), and when you get used to the new rhythm in your life, then you will be able to come back as usual. Believe me.

I voted for the RMNSNews, but only because there was a choice to be done, and that those articles are awesome. But your games are awesome too, and I would so much love to play another of your complete games...

Anyway, do what suits you best.
I just hope that it will suit us best too...
post=92080
This makes me pretty scared that rmn as a whole is doomed. The newsletter release something and the community projects is some of the best stuff. Rmn has to offer. This news coupled with the few and lackluster podcast we have been getting since the departure of Brandon Abbly. Makes me wonder if I will need to find a new home to host and play games. Please someone keep the best amateur game making community going.

Considering that RMD- RPG Maker Downloads, for those new- went down in 2005 (but really had the writing on the wall by late 2004) because of disagreements due to their webmaster, Geluhvsgatsiskwa, taking a less active role, this is a very good point.

The "new" webmaster disagreed with the old one, and thus the old one took RMD down with him, since he still controlled the domain. The remaining group took off to form Frying Bear (now defunct).
Pages: first prev 123 next last