THIRD-PARTY CHARACTERS IN BRAWL

Pages: first prev 12 last
But now that Square is making games for Nintendo platforms again...
Geno, MM, or Sephiroth.

...just one of them and I'm over the moon!
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture

I dunno man, if any Belmont or even Soma made it in that'd be cool.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Sephiroth sucks. Get rid of that guy.
author=Euphorian link=topic=498.msg6932#msg6932 date=1199082136
Jenna from Golden Sun
Jenna from Golden Sun
Jenna from Golden Sun
Jenna from Golden Sun
Jenna from Golden Sun
Jenna from Golden Sun
Jenna from Golden Sun

I know it won't happen but
Wishful thinking?

Jenna from Golden Sun
Jenna from Golden Sun
Jenna from Golden Sun
Jenna from Golden Sun
Jenna from Golden Sun
Jenna from Golden Sun

EDIT: Actually, I would buy a Wii just for that.
And probably only for that.

CLOUD STRIFE FROM FFVII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'd buy it just for that. Great minds think alike. Sorta anyway.
No offense but anyone who thinks a character from the Playstation FF games (Cloud? Sephiroth? Get real) or Master Chief would appear in a Smash Bros. game, well, you're retarded. Plain and simple. If those companies decided to rip of Nintendo and make their own Smash style game, that's where you would see it. But Master Chief in Smash? Considering he's THE X-Box guy? That's be stupid. Besides, the FF7 characters are already in a fighter. It's something like Ehriz, God Save The Ring or something. There's a bunch of the characters in FF7 in that.

You could argue that since Mallow & Geno appeared on a Nintendo console, they should be allowed to appear in Smash. Same as with Mega Man. But Nintendo probably doesn't wanna anger anyone by asking them. I mean, "Hey remember that character that appeared on our console once, but is now owned by a completely different company? We wanna use him in your game."

That'll get over well.

Besides why are we debating which characters are going to be in the game when we should be complaining about it being delayed again!
Like...Snake? or Sonic?
author=LockDown2341 link=topic=498.msg8197#msg8197 date=1201630848
Besides why are we debating which characters are going to be in the game when we should be complaining about it being delayed again!

You are right. I will create a topic on this now.
Pages: first prev 12 last