HALLOWEEN SHORT GAME CONTEST

Pages: first prev 123456 last
post=104083
hey, can you guys like, put your games on the site, that would be pretty cool
Why am I the only one who is not allowed to submit his gamepage? Discrimination! Discrimination!

Edit: Fixed. Looks like I forgot to submit images and enough lines to the discription. ;__;
Alright, today's 28th, last chance for all the games to come in. Voting also starts! I decided to extend the voting to the end of 30th to give people more chances to play all the games. As a reminder PM me your vote (send message button under my name/avatar) for what you think is the best entry for this contest. Voting ends on the end of the 30th while results will be posted on Halloween night
Please guys, don't hate me if I didn't give you a review score you liked! Don't take it personally.
Just out of curiosity, will there be a Christmas contest similar to this? I would've loved to do this, but I hardly ever check out the boards.
I would be up for a Christmas game. It'd be a nice change of pace.
post=104157
Just out of curiosity, will there be a Christmas contest similar to this? I would've loved to do this, but I hardly ever check out the boards.

The announcement was on the main page too.
Why is my game the only one not on the main page btw? I smell discrimination again.
Edit: oh! O.O

And yes, I would also looooove a christmas contest, because you know since ''Miracle on RTP Street'' I am the master of RM christmas games.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
It's because of the time you submitted it. The other ones were submitted after yours. You may have noticed it only shows three.
Pages: first prev 123456 last