WE DID IT FIRST SCREENSHOT THREAD

@Liman : Oh yay man, like Scrooge since I'm 8 years old and your pixel art is good. Want to see more. :P

EDIT:

@WIP : xD "Since" can be used in this context no ? ^^
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
...you're 8 years old?
You MUST be kidding me. 8 years old...?
Allow me to fix Ody's statement:

Oh yay man, I liked Scrooge since I was 8 years old

I think it makes a lot more sense now :P

Here's a screen of the chemistry system. It's not really too flashy, but it's fully functional and that's what matters to me.
That's pretty cool Dreaded, is that just an icon on the right or does that actually do something? How many ingredients can be mixed together?
A chemistry system. Sounds pretty cool Dreaded.
The sword thing is the cursor and the thing on the right is just, I don't know just adds some flair I guess. You can only mix two items together though, the code was long enough as is, I can't imagine what it would look like if I tried three or four item mixes. It sort of works like after mixing so many together, he can sort of "synthesize" the creation during battle which is basically how the character learns his skills.
Well, the menu looks nice, but I think the chemistry set on the right doesn't match at all. I would suggest finding one that does not stand out as much or getting rid of it all together.
@GreatRedSpirit < Thanks for having corrected my post. ^^"

@Dreaded : I agree with iamnot, the menu is OK but you should find or make a better picture. Perhaps juste a small symbol could suffice ?
My strategy RPG:

I've got quite a few maps done but as you can imagine ripping from Fire Emblem is taking its time, combined with resizing and converting.
I'm mostly testing things out right now.

The Sprites are a little choppy but I'll get around to fixing that sooner or later.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Oh wow, I thought you just wanted to mess with the program for fun. That looks awesome! Good job ripping.

Some screens from my attempt at a quality game (as opposed to four-day projects):

Features about 500 plug-n-play scripts, some basic editing on my part and a main character that Karsuman says doesn't suck!
Fire Emblem, huh? Looks good. As far as my screenshot goes, I'll try to find something else, I mainly put it there just to take up space. You guys think it'll be fine without it though? Just getting rid of the side picture completely?
Dreaded, maybe you just need something for fitting... a more cartoony pixel art kind of picture. Or you could just move it into the background of the menu. Just a faded trasparent backdrop of the menu might look neat.

And Craze, that looks awesome. Those are some of the better VX screens I've seen. :)
Yes, i like the screens Craze especially the third one. That little dude in the background looks fairly cool.
@Ranmaru Mori: Looks really good! I like it.

@Craze: Like Chartley said, those are some of the better VX screens I have seen. Can't wait to see more.

Craze: Thanks man and cheers for all the help.
I like your screens. Best VX screenshots I've seen so far!

Dreaded: I decided to use Rips from FE 4&5 because 6,7 and 8 graphics are everywhere these days and to tell you the truth I'm pretty sick of seeing them.

iamnot: I'm glad you like it. :)
Yeah, I have been playing FE3 recently and the graphics looked pretty similar. I'll probably change the picture in the final "editing" before I release a demo or something, which is still quite a ways off. Thanks for the responses though.
Ahahaha, oh no...

Is that Simulation RPG Maker 95?

Preference? =]
(Top is the edit)