WE DID IT FIRST SCREENSHOT THREAD

WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Also don't double post, dude.
author=Komodo Gallant link=topic=5.msg9980#msg9980 date=1204501518
map

Hey man that's really awesome. I assume you drew that map, right?
Of course I did. :3. I consider myself quite the artist.

This means I'll have to draw a map like this for every major area you explore in the game, and another for the world map... but it seems like the flexibility it gives me is well worth all the work.

As for WIP, I'm not sure what changed the icon. I'm guessing it was one of the many patches I downloaded... could have been one of many things.
@Komodo:
Nice, hand-drawn maps are always a nice touch. The only thing is that "Barath" in white at the top left corner seems a bit inconsistent with the rest of it to me, but it's no biggie.

A scene from a cut-in music video cutscene:

Majority of the work involved was drawing the sky background(s), and mainly animating. :x ~12 picture components.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Whoa there. That's awesome. I like the foreground motion blurred tree.
Thanks. :) Oh, now that you mention it, I should probably make the blurred trees darker/more shadowy.
That looks really good there Reives. I like the reflection in the water. Makes it look extremely realistic.
demondestiny's right, it does look good that way.
Huzzah! And thus I bring you all the first town from Dragon Fantasy II: Zebon!

Oh, so there is going to be a second Dragon Fantasy. I will be looking forward to it. Cool town as well. :)
Holy cheese, you just relesed the full DF One and you're already starting on the next!?!? Dude, you're motivated.

P.S. Nice town, really like it.
I like the chipset ;)

Good work on the town!
Indeed! I am working on Dragon Fantasy II. However, it is at a rather slow pace. I don't think that I'm gonna rush this one as much as the first Dragon Fantasy. On-and-off is the way I work on this.

Also, thanks for the comment!

Also, I think that the Chipset is also very good, Kentona. ;)
That's cool. I'll be looking forward to a second. I have nearly finished the first and then hopefully one day i will get around to writing a review for it.
Here are a few more screenshots from me (DF2! ;P)

Wandering around town as the Hero.

The castle's dining room.

Meeting the King.

WIP
I much prefer the graphics in this than the previous game.
Tau
RMN sex symbol

Just for that map design thing at GW, but I'm proud of it. ;D
You have a good reason to be. It's a very nice map. ^.^

Ephiam: I'm loving that retro vibe. Keep up the good work. Someone's gotta show the young'uns the greatness of the past.