FORUM CHANGES

Pages: 1
WIP is gone for the weekend and I'm apparently in charge. So the big theme of the weekend is:

BREAK ANYTHING AND I SWEAR I WILL CUT YOU

Ahem. :-* That said, I pose a simple question:

Is there anything on the forum side of things that needs work? Fixing, updating, changing?

Post it here and let's see what I can change up while WIP isn't looking.
author=Forever An Ill Fate link=topic=53.msg705#msg705 date=1181970636
WIP is gone for the weekend and I'm apparently in charge. So the big theme of the weekend is:

BREAK ANYTHING AND I SWEAR I WILL CUT YOU

Ahem. :-* That said, I pose a simple question:

Is there anything on the forum side of things that needs work? Fixing, updating, changing?

Post it here and let's see what I can change up while WIP isn't looking.

Nudity.
Yeah, but not YOUR nudity, Sei. No fatties.
So, Forever an Ill Fate is SeiAbraham Lincoln?

And I definately did NOT edit this post. Pinky swear.
Shhh.

A secret identity must never be revealed!
IT SAYS SO ON HIS AVATAR YOU SILLY GOOSES!!! 8) 8)
Concealing my identity...

Adding "Edited" message to posts...

Thanks, guys!
Make a Crap Shack 8)

Or, actually, two serious suggestions:

1. Make topic tags indicating what the conversation's about. Just as we don't have a 'silliness' forum, however, there wouldn't be silly tags. Maybe a miscellaneous tag. Just maybe.

2. Separate Game Development into two forums, one for technical questions on how to do things in specific gamemaking engines and the other one for discussing indie games and how to develop non-technical aspects in them. But maybe having tags would just fix this. I dunno, I came from a place where we assumed that people with the more technical questions would be those less familiar with the forums and their rules, so maybe I'm unfairly biased.
Any chance we could have the ability to upload avatars from our hardrive? I currently don't have website and image hosting webpages tend to throw out my files in the trash bin. I don't care if its minamized down to like 45x45 size and 10 kb. :P
author=Darken link=topic=53.msg1414#msg1414 date=1183365228
Any chance we could have the ability to upload avatars from our hardrive? I currently don't have website and image hosting webpages tend to throw out my files in the trash bin. I don't care if its minamized down to like 45x45 size and 10 kb. :P

I'd like that. I no longer have any space on the intarweb myself :(.
author=Eddie link=topic=53.msg1420#msg1420 date=1183392510
http://www.imageshack.us

Images on there don't last forever.
um...yes they do...I've still got a pic from 2 years ago on my account I set up just for that.
author=alphasmart link=topic=53.msg1447#msg1447 date=1183458037
um...yes they do...I've still got a pic from 2 years ago on my account I set up just for that.

Really? Thats odd. Heres hoping my photobucket holds up well.
Pages: 1