WHERE WILL YOU BE IN 10 YEARS? (DISCUSSION)

AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
Everybody has goals, dreams and plans for the future.
There is a lot of talent swirling through this website and others so I know theres going to be a lot of successful people.

So tell me....where do you want to be in 10 years? Married? Children perhaps? Will you start your own law firm?

What do you hope to achieve?

Well I guess i'll start it off.......In 10 years I plan to be working with Square Enix Japan as a lead programmer (Yes I know that is a very big goal lol but i'm confident I can achieve it.) with at least 2 kids.

If that falls through I know i'll be programming for some company because i'm being placed in a job by the college im graduating from.

Discuss your future goals....
Probably married and working my own game company.

But I know that's a stretch for not only me, but much of the universe. The company part, anyway.
I'll create an organisation hat helps goofy people to grow chest hair.
I'll probably be dead and living it up in hell.
This thread would be a lot clearer if you mentioned your ages first.

I'm 25, and will be 35 in 10 years. I'll hopefully be teaching university in Japan and working for an NGO about Asian development. Or getting my PhD in Europe would be nice as well. I really like this program in Valencia in Migrations, which would go well with the Masters program I'm applying for this year.

I also hope I'll have two kids by then.
Oh yeah, I'll be 31 in ten years, and I'll be a police officer, like my father. And I'll adopt a child, just because I can.
Probably wishing I had majored in something that would have actually landed me a career!
I'm 21 now

And in ten years from now, I'll be recording my forth pop album.
10 years from now, when I'm 25, I'll have married a beautiful woman, and I'll be touring the country playing music for people who enjoy it. I'll be enjoying all that God has planned for me!
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I'd be 26, and probably holding some middle-end programming job eating bachelor food. May or may not still be in school.
I'll be 38 and probably on RMN in between taking my son to hockey practice. Oh, and probably still working in a cubicle as a tech lead.
10 years older. next topic please
I'll be 26, a university student and a veteran fangirl. I'll probably be somewhere in the US or Europe.
i dont know, probably a bum on the street. thats the life for me!
I'll be 38 in 10 years time probably have a kid of my own by then still working my full time job and coming on RMN.
AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
post=112167
10 years from now, when I'm 25, I'll have married a beautiful woman, and I'll be touring the country playing music for people who enjoy it. I'll be enjoying all that God has planned for me!

Thats great Relyt, i'm sure you'll fufill those goals and i'm sure God has great things planned for you.
in 10 years I would've been dead for five years from OD on cocain only mourned by my many bitches and a few fans
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
I'll be 31 and will probably still be a full time ironworker, and part time degenerate.
33 years until retirement, heyo!
I'll be 26, probably either writing & drawing a graphic novel/manga or being in art school maybe. Not sure how long art school is or what it entails so.