YDS
member of the bull moose party
post=113618
Third commandment,

Thou shall not use the "steal" command.

your commands are false because the first commandment is:

keep on trolling keep on rolling
Fourth commandment:
Thou shalt not use Final Fantasy graphics/sounds in any of your projects, because my name is RTP-Jealous.
"The Holy Day of Release Something!"

Release Something! Day is a production festival celebrated on the equinoxes and solstices of the internationally accepted Gregorian calendar . Traditionally, Release Something! Day is associated with giving thanks to Alex for the bountiful chapsets and expressing gratitude. According to tradition, the RPG makers hosted a delegation of Translators led by a chieftan Miguel. Although organized chapset raids, map tree breaks and rampant discrimination of rips often characterized interactions between european RPG makers and peoples whose ancestors arrived thousands of years earlier, the peaceful production festival that became the Release Something! Day prototype creates a much more benevolent model for understanding relationships between the two groups. As always, the emphasis is on the "Something".

Aremen.
Must we not include the holy blue haired sidekick, Brian?
Ah yes, the Apostles. They are an important part of the Rmnist religion.
kitten2021
Returning from RMVX Death
post=113766

Father Kentona, I must ask when shall we give thanks to Alex for the bountiful chapsets and expresse our gratitude again?
post=114524
post=113766
Father Kentona, I must ask when shall we give thanks to Alex for the bountiful chapsets and expresse our gratitude again?
Silly kitten2021. Everyday is a day to give thanks to Alex!
We can give back with Release Something! Haven't you been reading your bible?
You do mean the Holy Help Text, right?

Revived because as modern day Prophets we must share the Holy Word to the uninitiated.
I have begun to spread the word of RMNism.
ooh, I've always wanted to be a heretic.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I was expecting the holy church of rmn to heavily revolve around the three tile rule and was not disappointed.
... Where did this come from...?

And why is it so WRONG? Alex? Alex is not the true god! It is clearly... Ralph! Ralph is our almighty! Worship Him!

Aremen. :P
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=wildwes
... Where did this come from...?

And why is it so WRONG? Alex? Alex is not the true god! It is clearly... Ralph! Ralph is our almighty! Worship Him!

Aremen. :P

BLASPHEMY!
I read from the Olde Testplayament version.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
my game's central religion is aremenism

i am devout follower

Praise be to Don Miguel!

author=Ratty524
BLASPHEMY!

B-BLASPHEMY?! WORSHIPPING ALEX IS BLASPHEMY! LONG LIVE RALPH! Shun the non-believer!
And now to create some catchy choir music.
please rise for the hymn of our lord and saviour