THE HOLY CHURCH OF RMN

Pages: first 123456 next last
I am a profound Rmnist, also known as a "realman". Our church leader, the great Grand Poobah Holbert, had, in his ealier poobahcy, once empowered me to be a missionary and enjoined me to carry on the ministries of the Church of Rmn. I am here now to fulfill my destiny.

The holy doctrine of Rmnism is deep and complex, but within it you may find salvation from the pitfalls and perils of the rm world. First I would like to introduce you to the Three Tile Rule.

"The Path"

In Rmnism, the Three Tile Rule both precedes and encompasses the universe. All the observable objects in the world - referred to as 'the chapset' or 'the ten thousand events' - are considered to be manifestations of the Three Tile Rule, and can only operate within the boundaries of the Three Tile Rule.

While the Three Tile Rule cannot be expressed, its adherents hold that it can be known, and its principles can be followed. Much of Three Tile Rule theory focuses on the value of following the Three Tile Rule - called Tttr (virtue) - and of the ultimate uselessness of trying to understand or control the Three Tile Rule outright. This is often expressed through chip and chap arguments, where every action creates a counter-action as a natural, unavoidable movement within manifestations of the Three Tile Rule.

The Three Tile Rule is often compared to water: clear, colorless, unremarkable, yet all beings depend on it for life, and even the hardest stone cannot stand in its way forever.

In future editions we will cover the most sacred of idols, the Misaos, and the virtue of chapsets.

Aremen.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I've been en-enlightened.
Discovered in 1873 by Dr. Kay Ossman and his assistant Winguy Little in Hohle Fels, Germany, this ancient cave painting is the earliest known evidence of Alex worship:

According to radiocarbon dating, the painting is approximately 31,000 years old.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
I'm the treasurer, all offerings can go to me
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=112411
Aremen.

This is worth it just for this.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
I am a devout fololwer of the teachings of Mack and Blue. Your church refuses to acknowledge these great prophets, and you will suffer dire consequences for it. Repent now, and you may be spared! Turn from your evil ways!
kentona... You... You know more than god himself, right?
post=112426
kentona... You... You know more than godAlex himself, right?

Hohoho, my Child. While I am his follower and have the authority to administer rmneligious rites - in particular, rites of sacrifice - I do not know more than the one known as Alex.
fuck your religion kentona im atheist LOL
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Such ignorance! Alex...pffft. He was exposed as the farce he is long ago. Klaus is the true deity deserving of your worship!
post=112415
According to radiocarbon dating, the painting is approximately 31,000 years old.
because of the way radiocarbon dating is calculated there is always a measurable 3% inaccuracy. this is because the original equation had a duff number, but by the time scientists realised they had already done thousands of calculations so they kept the discrepancy.

you learn something every day
post=112442
Such ignorance! Alex...pffft. He was exposed as the farce he is long ago. Klaus is the true deity deserving of your worship!
Our holy book, the Helpfile, does not lie. Alex, the Father, begat his only Son, Aluxes, to save us from our rpgmaking sins. The RM Trinity teaches the unity of Father, Son, and RTP Spirit as three persons in one Godhead
i don't believe in alex i believe in zack he's the real god your god is fake face it i'm right you're all wrong you deluded monkeys

rpg maker did not create the world first, it created itself and then the world created rpg maker
Don't forget about the end of time, the Map Tree Error, and the signs of its coming! Hear ye, and all be wary, for soon the Anti-Aluxes will appear, bearing the mark of evil, to confuse and delude the devout. 'Ware ye, lest your save files crash and corrupt!
Praised be the almighty Alex!
For many years, I was a nonbeliever...
But my heart seeks the truth!

Great kentona please tell me, is it true? Is ths the way?
Pastor kentona, will Alex send me to hell when I bring shame upon his name?
Pastor Kentona, you helped create a game, not the first, nor the second, but the third in a series of befuddling quests, which had a small segment which brought confusion into my heart.

Unless I am mistaken, Alex was portrayed as jealous of Zack's popularity, something that should be impossible for such a divine being, since Zack's popularity clearly can't outshine the one true Alex.

What is your explanation for this?
post=112590
Pastor Kentona, you helped create a game, not the first, nor the second, but the third in a series of befuddling quests, which had a small segment which brought confusion into my heart.

Unless I am mistaken, Alex was portrayed as jealous of Zack's popularity, something that should be impossible for such a divine being, since Zack's popularity clearly can't outshine the one true Alex.

What is your explanation for this?
This is a good question, Brother Fractal. I shows that you have been meditating on this issue.

The Story of the Befuddling Quests is a parable - one that illustrates a moral and rmneligious lesson. First, it warns us of the perils of jealously. Secondly, it shows us that placing oneself above Alex is a grave error.

post=112582
Pastor kentona, will Alex send me to hell when I bring shame upon his name?
Believe in him, and provide for him many a CMS and CBS, and he will save you on the day of reckoning: the Map Tree Break.

post=112579
Praised be the almighty Alex!
For many years, I was a nonbeliever...
But my heart seeks the truth!

Great kentona please tell me, is it true? Is ths the way?
This is the only true path to ultimate rm happiness.
THIS
IS
IT
THIS
IS
THE
BEST
TOPIC

this is actually a Rmnist prayer.
Pages: first 123456 next last