CAPCOM HAS CONFIRMED "MEGA MAN 10!"

post=113267
Spiritomb is the coolest thing ever.

No, he's not. He's rock with a ghost coming out of it...

NOSEPASS IS THE STUPIDEST POKEMON EVER

The 2nd Generation (Gold, Silver, and Crystal) had the best pokemon.

The 4th Generation had alot more acceptable pokemon than the third. Luxray, Lucario, Weavile, Darkrai, Garchomp, a few of the new evolutions, like Froslass...just to name a few...

/discussion

And to stay on topic...
MEGA MAN 10
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Geez, I still haven't beat Megaman 9. Only managed to beat Gravity Man or whatever that flying saucer guy is.
Oddly enough, Megaman 9 was the only Megaman game I've ever beaten!
Well that qualifies you for beating the rest of them except 1 so maybe you should go officially get the rest of your "I curbstomped Wily all the times it mattered"* cred

* 1, 2, 3
I've beaten every single classic Mega Man title.

Yeah, I'm just bragging there but at least I'm not lying...

>.>
Reminder to self: Go beat the GB MMs
post=113499
Reminder to self: Go beat the GB MMs

GB MM's well, that's one down then...I've beaten MM3 on GB.
I'd recommend MM5 for the GB, it isn't some mishmash of NES MM bosses (with some new concepts for the game back then, like the shop, and the charge shot in MM4 pushes Megaman back when fired). It's an original game in that its a 'new' plot with new robot masters. I wouldn't be surprised if it even had a SGB color palette if you don't like the four shade Gameboy
post=113514
I'd recommend MM5 for the GB, it isn't some mishmash of NES MM bosses (with some new concepts for the game back then, like the shop, and the charge shot in MM4 pushes Megaman back when fired). It's an original game in that its a 'new' plot with new robot masters. I wouldn't be surprised if it even had a SGB color palette if you don't like the four shade Gameboy

Yes, I've played that before...but only for a small fraction of time. I've never even beaten the first robot master. XD
Stage Demos

Sheep Man

Some Sand Stage as Protoman

Trailer (has small bits of stages and robot master outlines)

Also it looks like they took Easy mode too far. Covering all the spikes so there is no chance of falling in? >:I
I watched the videos. I was funny to hear someone say, "...the game over screen is what you see most in this game, so it should have the most artwork." XD

Also, I believe the second video is Commando Man's stage, since they said something about his stage being desert-themed.

I'm also interested in seeing who the sword-wielding, spike-on-head robot master is...at least that's what his silhouette looked like.

EDIT: They've launched a website. =D
http://megaman.capcom.com/10/
Apparently, some information was leaked and the names of all 8 robot masters have been confirmed...

Blade Man
- A sword-type robot
Solar Man
- A fire-type robot
Sheep Man
- An electric-type robot. We all know this guy.
Chill Man
- An ice-type robot
Commando Man
- An...army/desert-type...?
Nitro Man
- A car/road/driving-themed robot
Strike Man
- A Sports-themed robot.
Pump Man
- A shitty poo-poo sewer-type robot. >.>

Shitty quality, but--eh--what do you expect with leaked information...
Pump Man?

god damn I was hoping for Centurion Man or something :( (with no hope with his levlel design)
To be honest, I'm liking the Robot Master lineup much more than Mega Man 9's.
These are the worst robots ever. Sheep Man!?
When is this coming out?
post=118758
These are the worst robots ever. Sheep Man!?

I disagree; Sheep Man is weird at first, but...hey, there was a Toad Man, remember? I don't have a problem with the names.
What I mainly meant was I like the elemental/theme line up. I've always thought there should be the staple elements in every mega man game (i.e. fire, ice, electric, etc.)

post=118761
When is this coming out?

Sometime in March.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
While I was looking this up I was also looking at a sweet fangame called Megaman Unlimited. I have to say the creator of that game needs to change the name of one of his robot masters. Nitro Man is already taken! :(

Anyway, I LOOOVE the classic series! I beat MM 9 only once, and I'm still trying to beat it with Proto Man. Strangely enough I don't have too much of a problem with the previous megaman games on the NES (talking about 1-3, 4 and after got a little too easy). I can't wait for this to arrive, it motivates me to stock up on Wii points.
but...hey, there was a Toad Man, remember?

And I thought he was really bad before I met..

SHEEP MAN!

They both make Top Man sound cool.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
I thought I read bikini man there for a sec.