CAPCOM HAS CONFIRMED "MEGA MAN 10!"

post=118749
To be honest, I'm liking the Robot Master lineup much more than Mega Man 9's.

Splashwoman. You are now wrong.
post=118772
While I was looking this up I was also looking at a sweet fangame called Megaman Unlimited. I have to say the creator of that game needs to change the name of one of his robot masters. Nitro Man is already taken! :(

Oh, I've been keeping up with MegaPhilX's Mega Man Unlimited for a while (which he called Mega Man 10 until Capcom confirmed the official one).

MegaPhilX has stated he probably won't be changing Nitro Man's name because his Nitro Man deals with explosion, not fuel/driving like Capcom's. If he does change it, though, he said he would probably change it to Trinitro Man.

Most of his Robot Masters look really good (not oustanding Capcom quality for all of them, but they are acceptable) And the only robot master's name I don't like is Yo-Yo Man's. =/

I'm REALLY looking forward to Mega Man Unlimited...

Mega Man Unlimited's weak point is alot of its music, without a doubt.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Rainbow Man.
post=118800
Rainbow Man.

Yeah, Rainbow Man is actually Craze.

What about the part where the player literally just stood there shooting his buster to beat the boss with like half of his energy left? The ear raping music is the least of that fan game's problems.
post=118923
What about the part where the player literally just stood there shooting his buster to beat the boss with like half of his energy left? The ear raping music is the least of that fan game's problems.

Well, with all due respect, that's just one boss. You know every now and then a robot master will have atrocious AI (although, Tank Man is probably one of the worst I've ever seen).

Rainbow Man is programmed much better...

Plus, who knows, Tank Man could be the easiest robot master of all 8.
lol cheap deaths. It's like the people who designed Mega Man X5 went back to desecrate a classic.
post=118992
lol cheap deaths.

What's a cheap death?

...seriously; I don't know what you're referring to.

Topic continued over here...
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
post=118923
Aren't those "gameplay footages" only mock-ups developed in flash? I know that MegaPhil has changed the music of some of his robot masters, and I agree that the music needs some work. (Only some, I liked Nail Man and Comet Woman's music)

Tank Man seems bad in his design as well... He just looks to wimpy for someone named "Tank Man"
Hey they actually have robot women now. Yay political correctness.
post=112906
I'm not appalled by his name, I'm sure they could have thought of something better.

I found myself thinking this too many times with Robot Master names.
But aside from the terrible names, I like the addition of Proto Man being playable. I think I really might enjoy this.
You should've posted the entire thing. There were some cool robot masters in there (certainly more interesting than 'My head is an icicle'Man)
post=120400
fuccccck

Oh boy, I remember that Nintendo Power contest.

My brother even sent in an entry. "Mega Clone", an evil Mega Man that attacked with copies of itself or something. I guess it was too close to Gemini Man.
i remember thinking about NEGAMAN - BAD MEGAMAN and then they did it in .exe. assholes

is that slashman to the left of blademan?
I remember that contest too!
Geodude
is that slashman to the left of blademan?

Actually I think that is Clawman. Slashman isn't obvious enough to be used in this contest. (ps somebody post the whole thing all I've got are MM7 art and the reject bosses including guys like IcecreamConeMan, HoeMan, FishingMan, JapaneseBathHouseMan, and not-SplashWoman)