MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Pages: 1
Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope that you are all able to happily enjoy the holiday season, and that each and every one of you are to have a great new year to follow.

And so...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Wooo hoo hoo!!!
I wish you all a joyous and peaceful end of year, and an even better new year after that.
Eve was me and the wife.
Day was me, the wife and some of her friends.
Tomorrow is me, the wife and her family.

So far, good times had by all.

Also, I've been addicted to the Layton series on my DS. I got the third game for Christmas, almost solved all puzzles in the first, and am borrowing the second. BAm BAM BAM.

I also had a lot of sparkling wine tonight, and it was my second time opening sparkling wine. Yes, I'm a late bloomer, but the second bottle went pretty well.
I got hold of Persona 4 for Christmas, but I left my PS2 back at the residence... and so I can't even play it for another week! But I'm definitly nto going to wish this week away, as that would mean leaving home again for another 4 Months and going back to that PLACE.

So woo!
supportin' merry christmas around the clock
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Bah Humbug. ;)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
post=115431
Bah Humbug. ;)
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I will probably enjoy New Year's more than Christmas, to be honest. I spend Christmas in my lair waiting for relatives downstairs to stop talking church long enough to yell "dinner" or "dessert". I spend New Year's out with the posse chugging 12-packs of soda and playing golf with grav-hammers and mongooses.
(I hope I'm not to late)

Merry Christmas!!!!
Merry Christmas and NOT Happy Holidays!! Grarargh dey dook our holidaaays

ChaosProductions- I'm actually kinda the opposite. I always go visit the folks for Christmas, but I usually hang around afterwards and then don't have anything like a party to go to afterwards :(.
Christmas was fun!!! I saw my family. We had a party at my parents Xmas Eve; myself, my parents, my brother and sister; my grandmother and grandfather; and my mom's sister with her two daughters and son. It was very laid back. We had sandwiches and dessert and just shot the shit and exchanged gifts. It is weird seeing how much my cousins, who I pretty much grew up alongside, are changing :( especially my youngest cousin, who is like 13 now. She doesn't even look like a kid anymore. It makes me feel old.

I got a blender, a winter coat, some other clothes, and lots of little other odds and ends. I gave bedsheets, a DS, giftcards, and some other crap. Everyone was happy !!
Pages: 1