RELEASE SOMETHING! X MARKS THE SPOT!

I got a song I made for my piano class, which I enhanced, that I want criticism on.

Music. Click Me. (Please realize that it's suppose to loop, so, when it ends abrumptly, don't freak out on me. D:)

I'll probably won't submit more stuff since I won't make it in time...
I'll try to rush and get something out for thiisss. No promises though!
post=128910
Does this mean there might be a subsequent RMNcast??? Or has that gone the way of platforms and shoulder pads? I miss the podcast... T_T

People actually liked the podcasts and my thick Pittsburghese accent that occasionally went with them?
I'll try and finish a larger gameplay demo for Pugna. Also, why not write my first review!
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I have released something (teehee) but not here yet.

I'll release it here in a couple hours.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I think I'll release the first RM2k game I've ever made, titled Blue Man Dan. I kind of doubt it will get a single download, but I feel like showing it to people.
Sometimes, I feel that Kentona purposely pick the worst times to do a Release Something! Day >:(
Actually, Release Somethings have been around the time that a new season starts for the past couple years. And 72 hours doesn't really allow people to start a game and have time to polish it, which I think is the whole point of this sudden event.

I'll have a batch of screens put together, and maybe a little gameplay, if you're lucky!

Here's a map, before I add objects. And yes, some of it has been done for a while now.
im in
ima release my coffee break rpg ;D
Releasing a demo of Even Day. It's kind of raw in some areas but there shouldn't be any major bugs.
I'll get something whipped up for RS. It won't be a demo or anything, but it'll be pretty nice! The timing of this RS was actually pretty good for me!
I wish I wasn't in Colorado or I'd release a new demo of my game.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
*Max McGee Releases Starseed: Starpack.
My submission is a video showing the third boss of Eternal Paradise, who is located within the Depths of Venaitura, and thus beyond what you would see in the demo.

The boss would usually be harder (or not, depending on how you spend your money!) but I came back from where I was currently at in the story, turned off a few switches, and fought him again.

Let's just say that "Slow" will ALWAYS be your friend. You've just got to love that "Slow" spell!

He is one of four of Venaitura's Guardians. The others will be fought when you progress with the story.
La la la...

Alvorada do Mal - Minigame Compilation
http://rpgmaker.net/games/1802/blog/2250/
I may release that Gundam demo...
But since the comp crash I'm gonna hafta do a play through yet again lol
I will make a small game about fighting slimes/jellies. Depending on how much I am able to get done there may or may not be a point to it.

- Melchior
Huh? Maybe I can release this after all! I'll upload later =w=