RELEASE SOMETHING! X MARKS THE SPOT!

Pages: first prev 123456 last
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
lmfao at the first part of the podcast "oops, didn't play that one either"

post=129519
I'm fine with a title that suggests a Machine that produces blood.

For good or ill, it doesn't just make blood, it makes other things into blood. That's what it does.

post=129511
"Blood Machine has a pretty crazy feature set involving a RIDICULOUS level of Front-Missionesque mech customization"

I was sold by this advertisement and download the game, ready to make my own mech.

......and then I found out that the game use default front view battle system.

It's not bad, but certainly not what I expected. Not at all.

Sorry if this was a bit of false advertising. There really is a lot of customization, especially in the final product. But like all of my RPG projects, it does use some variant of the DBS.
post=129595
http://rpgmaker.net/podcasts/sradio/release_something_x_and_rants/kent's a pimp

perfect page snype, sorry mog

You poophead. Anyone interested in what I contributed, please check the last post of the last page :(
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Assuming it is a skill grid, the duality of it reminds me of the skill system in Wilfred the Hero.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
MOG, the background makes me want to punch something. Desaturate and lighten that vivid blue so that it doesn't attack me, please (or try something else).
Would a darker blue be okay?
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Bro, just use the normal gray you've been using.
post=129756
Bro, just use the normal gray you've been using.

Either that, or a different shade of it. The blue looks odd and unpleasant. :/
A double gray background? People complained when I did that for my item creation menu. I mean I don't mind, but...
post=129761
A double gray background? People complained when I did that for my item creation menu. I mean I don't mind, but...

I believe that you used the same shade for the foreground and background on that, correct?
Pages: first prev 123456 last