WHAT RMN GAME ARE YOU PLAYING NOW?

benos
My mind is full of fuck.
I like playing them and making them so: Genesis: Story Of Ligara. I know this is "Games on site only" but whatever. Originally the wording would been the other way around. As Genesis would of made alot more sense.
I'm playing Everlasting Journey because it is hilarious and very different from the version I remember so long ago.
I think I may play Starless Umbra next, because it looks like it has changed a lot too.
Playing Pangaea Chronicles and 8-bit Quest atm. Stuck on both and will probably jump ship for my own sanity.
author=Fallen-Griever
I started playing War of Two Worlds because it is one of the many completed games without a review. Unfortunately, the start of the game is an awful combination of:

- slow opening sequence.
- slow text.
- non-skippable text.
- characters start without any skills.
- battles still take 3+ turns to complete.
- mapping errors.
- bland maps.

I want to play it more so that I can review it, but I don't want to play it more because it bores me. Euuuuughhhh. It's basically the game that typifies everything that can possibly be bad about an RPGMaker game whilst the game still seems to be put together properly (if that makes sense).

Man forget all the points you listed, the most boring part was the story. ARGH NOTHING IS HAPPENING. Say what you want about rtp alex getting his house burnt down by the evil villain, AT LEAST SOMETHING OF CONFLICT WAS HAPPENING. What is happening in war of two worlds? A guy who talks to himself decides to visit his peaceful home town to engage in really stale conversations with 3 other guys who do the exact same activities he normally does: train in the forest. Then you get to the part where you have to talk to almost every NPC in the town to find 7 NPCs that will go with you on this adventure! (of boredomzZZzZZZzzZZZz) for a very poorly thought out reason like "some bet"

You know what happened in FF4? Dudes getting murdered over a crystal, main character going through regret and inner conflict about his loyalty to the king, a love interest for him to care about, killing a girl's mother while also burning down a village causing even more regret, betrayal, sacrifice, and just things to do based on heavy motivations. not fucking:

"yeah..............guess ill go to the forest...........to see whats going on.................................i guess..............."

sorry just needed to vent im done now
/me is beta testing Cosplay Crisis and giving SorceressKyrsty HECK over these bugs.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
author=NewBlack
/me is beta testing Cosplay Crisis and giving SorceressKyrsty HECK over these bugs.

Thank god one of us is. I'm so drowned in work and gammak lol
author=Ashley_Lacure
Rise of the Third Power again.

I was playing that earlier today! Right now I'm downloading Starless Umbra. I haven't played it sense around it's chapter four release. I hope the intro is different.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Getting back into that Fable of Heroes.

Thought I saved it....
author=Demicrusaius
author=Ashley_Lacure
Rise of the Third Power again.
I was playing that earlier today! Right now I'm downloading Starless Umbra. I haven't played it sense around it's chapter four release. I hope the intro is different.

Starless Umbra, its a classic. Im happy DHM is still working on it, have you seen the CBS hes working on, wow.
will probably set his completed status back a good 3 years.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Still sore losers (1rst version) still enjoying it as much, playing very occasionally.
author=Darken
will probably set his completed status back a good 3 years.

Yeah, that and the fact that he is basically redoing the entire game.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Alternate: Virus of Ragnaork. German game, not from RMN though, Would better with a english version. don't understand much. Overall, enjoying it anyway. Using some anime style picture faces.

And has some kick ass animations.

benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Heartache. 101

Oh, I hope I don't end up forever alone. :(
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Shadow of Life, from the rpg maker rare games topic.

Very slow moving story there, looks interesting, and I want to save somewhere, but can't.
Destiny's Blades. Cliche story, but good enough. Horrible music (FF6 and Chrono Trigger)
Super fun gameplay, but I lost interest when it became super hard at the third dungeon.