ANOTHER QUESTION...

Pages: 1
Haha. This might be stretching it for 'Site Feedback', but I've wondered: what happened to Mr. Y? Other than being the man, he always seemed to be a huge part of this site and community, not to mention pretty darn active. However, I can't remember the last time I've seen him around here. Anyone know what happened, or is he too cool for rm.net these days? 8)

Thank you.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
He popped into IRC a few months ago but I haven't seen him since. He is too cool to show up now and is busy with college.
YAR

I'm still popping in now and then like WIP said, but not as often as I'd like. Right now I'm pretty busy with summer college classes as well as working at a college fraternity and some student organizations, but I'd like to at least hang around the community and see where things are going. Nice of you to notice my absence though :).

P.S. I heard you and Erave made a tight game, yo.
Well, that answers my question... ::)

P.S. - Yes, yes we are.
P.P.S. - It is tighter than tight, and will rock your socks or something.

Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
MrY,

What school did you decide on again? I know you were leaning towards the villianous ISU, but you also mentioned Iowa and some east coast schools. Which was it? ;_;
Welll... I'm sorry to say Holbo but I'm proud to be a Cyclone :P.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Boo. Go Hawkeyes.
author=rcholbert link=topic=65.msg1232#msg1232 date=1183046321
Boo. Go Hawkeyes.

Is that Iowa? I have a friend that goes to Iowa. And we live in Texas.

Mr. Y: Nice to see ya! We should collaborate some more and come up with a plot to Easy Mac 3, eh eh?
author=Erave link=topic=65.msg1242#msg1242 date=1183068818
Mr. Y: Nice to see ya! We should collaborate some more and come up with a plot to Easy Mac 3, eh eh?
YES! I plan to be really busy over the next 2-3 weeks but I'll try running into you on IRC, or else I'll be around more towards the end of July and beginning of August. Easy Macs 1 & 2 were fun, there ought to be a third one :).
Pages: 1