POKEMON IS SO POPULAR THAT IT GETS A TON OF LEAKS ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
post=201929
The idea of adding x number of new Pokemon with each iteration grows old really fast, to be honest; the only reason I have played Pokemon games post-Silver/Gold is to compete with my Pokemon obsessed friends and I tire of trouncing them...
You should get into competitive battling. That's the only real reason I play this game. :P

When I closely examine it, all of the changes that were made per gen have been significant, even though they don't really affect the core of the gameplay.

-Gen 2 was there to fix the problems of the first, from its bugginess to it's balancing issues (psychic was THE MOST overpowered type in the game. Thank god for a type that is immune to it and another type with better defenses that also resists it.) It was also the first gen to introduce the option of choosing gender (in Pokemon Crystal), which, while it was originally planned, was not present in the first gen due to technological limitations. The happiness system was also fully implemented, introducing some of the best pokemon in existence that evolve from it, such as Blissey.

-Gen 3 probably had the most changes to the entire series this far. The berry system and the effort value system received a complete overhaul. The latter making it easier to gain an advantage with your pokemon during competitive play. The world was also pretty vast, and the gen introduced abilities and natures.

-Gen 4 probably had the least significant changes imo. The special/physical split was pretty major, but other than that it didn't really change too many things about the game. Poor Alakazam is now a UU. :)

On a side note, HO' SHIT GUYS THESE SITES JUST GOT INFRINGED!:

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Fansites_served_with_copyright_infringement_notices
Wow, thats homo. If Bulbapedia gets taken down like this I'll be so pissed.

But I guess it will only last until Black and White are released everywhere or something.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Man, some of the new abilities they're giving old pokes are pretty insane.
Salamence gets one called Overconfidence which raises its attacks every time it KOs a pokemon.
Ditto gets Eccentric which is basically an automatic Transform. Combine this with a Choice Scarf and it means Ditto can outspeed every single pokemon there is. Whack.
post=201865
This is the best thing ever.

THIS IS IT THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.

Really, it is. I also noticed that there is a theme song for when your kicking your opponent's ass, as well.
To be quite honest, the critical health theme song is equally as annoying. It's a 11 second loop. I dare someone to listen to that entire video on repeat.
Yeah, the music switching is going to get so damn annoying. Especially if it actually changes when your opponents health is low too.

EDIT: I guess it coud be seen as incentive to do better, though.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
yeah, i play my handheld games with the sound off and i couldn't care less.

post=201945
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Fansites_served_with_copyright_infringement_notices

also what the fuck is this bullshit? way to nuke all of your free non-japanese advertising hype, nintendo. bunch of fucking geniuses.
much less annoying than repetitive beeping taking up important sound channels

THANKS FOR TAKING AWAY THE MELODY LOW HP

Best team battle music in my view.

what is this shit? fucking nintendo are going back to there Nazi ways it seems

im currently up to the 3rd gym (the big city, but im stuck and have no fucking clue what to do) also the big city was a let down, awesome intro on the bridge but its TINY, you have the piers, the semi round outer ring, the alleys, the fountain centner then the exit, though it is the biggest city in pokemon game history.

i found it in a patch of gras that was shaking... i dont know what to make of it, is it the isshu version of chansey.

also loving the animated pokemon, they even close there eyes when they have sleep status put on them, also love the camera in battle, although these new pokemon are weak as fuck, i have had my team completely wiped out by 1 pokemon on many occasion (although it could just be the fact that i cant read whats happening)
tardis
i found it in a patch of gras that was shaking... i dont know what to make of it, is it the isshu version of chansey.

yes it is! there is a chance of finding that little pink nigga anywhere!

This has to be the best (original) music they've released so far.

It's probably second only to this, in my opinion:
champion battle is always by far the best music. gold / silver champion battle B)

also what they have done with the leaked images is imaginative and hilarious
tardis
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Oh god PokeBeach just pwned Nintendo.
epic bro fist for PokeBeach

I wonder what happened on the ferris wheel, it seemed important but i am unable to decode moon-runes.
Also why are there pikachu status and posters in most city's but none to be found in the wild.
Also look at the 2nd pic, is it just me or is that brook and the 3rd, seems reds had a sex change.
post=202587

geodude. blackglasses. you know what shall be done
Moar image dumps

not many this time
tardis

yeah, the dude you're fighting is one of my favourites of the new designs. i intend to catch one and name him "PLANKSMITH."