POKEMON IS SO POPULAR THAT IT GETS A TON OF LEAKS ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Looks like they've finally made a pure flying type Pokemon.

LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
It's also a genie. Finally.
so can we get a pokemon to follow us like in last instalment and pokemon yellow where the starter pokemon is in fact pikachu
I think i found a legit rom, i'll report back if its real...

Black: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X6UV9P9Y
White: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2YQ5P25O

they seem legit but i cant get past a an error, and i dont know what it says its in japanese

never mind, i found a way, use DeSmuME then do the following

EMULATION>CHEATS>DISABLE
CONFIG>EMULATION SETTINGS>DISABLE ADVANCED BUS-LEVEL TIMING
Makes it so much faster.

Shits so cash
Pleas don't. Seriously, theres nothing I hate more than when people pirate a game that was JUST released. If you want to play it, and you like the games, then import the Japanese version or wait until it gets translated.
Guess what the anti-piracy method is?
You can't gain exp!

As for following pokemon, I'm guessing not. I haven't heard anything about it besides wishful thinking.
post=201767
Pleas don't. Seriously, theres nothing I hate more than when people pirate a game that was JUST released. If you want to play it, and you like the games, then import the Japanese version or wait until it gets translated.

until it comes out in Europe then i have to play the ROM, besides im not importing a Japanese version then buying it again in English, its only temporary im going to get it when it coms out

post=201769
Guess what the anti-piracy method is?
You can't gain exp!

there both patched, no longer a problem
I think DS emulation in general is just plain dumb. Even if you found a working emulator, it still sucks because you don't have as much tact for the touch screen with a mouse.
post=201775
Hehe. That looks like an April Fools joke that came late, and is now actually turning into a movie.
Well, I'm the biggest hypocrite in history for downloading that.

I cannot possibly resist playing this.
Arrgh, their be pirates in this thread matey
Well, it won't work on a mac, and it's too slow on my laptop... Gotta wait then.
I'm pretty sure these guys are the fossil PKMN...

EDIT:
Also I'm totally gonna use this Tiamat-lookin' mother fucker.

He may just be my favorite dragon PKMN now. Which is saying something cause I've never been too fond of dragon pokeymans.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
As they said back in 1998.

POKEMON! The journey's just begun! POKEMON! Team Rocket's on the run!
post=201767

You might want to rethink giving that kind of advice to people.

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/09/17/pokemon-black-white-are-region-locked-on-nintendo-dsi/

Please understand that we are not able to accept returns due to region lock issues. We are sending you this email to keep you informed and to ask you to make a decision based on this information.
Yeah, I had forgotten that the DSi line was more Region Lock-y than the Lites. But if you had an interest in Pokemon you'd probably have a Lite so you could migrate from Gen 3 to 4. Still a valid issue though.

post=201808
I'm pretty sure these guys are the fossil PKMN...

This might be the first time I use a fossil Pokemon on my team, cause that guy both looks awesome and has an interesting type.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
let's not forget that the DSi completely sucks dick and is constructed out of horrible gimmicky crap. also no gba games what is this.

original silver brick forever, y'all
I own a DS phat too, I'd probably use my SP for GBA games but no headphone jack areyoufuckingserious.
post=201826
let's not forget that the DSi completely sucks dick and is constructed out of horrible gimmicky crap. also no gba games what is this.

original silver brick forever, y'all

Damn straight.