WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

author=NewBlack

What is that thing? A banana wearing a blue shirt and a brown hat?
author=dethmetal
author=NewBlack
What is that thing? One classy bananer?

Yes. Yes it is.

Edit: Oh I should make this post less useless. Well right now I'm working on psyching myself up for a presentation! And also maybe being late! And also not having food to bring to the potluck!

But when I get home I'm hoping to finish the rest of these today. I am just so undecided about coloring style! I need to stop walking the thin tightrope over the uncanny valley. Anime and...not animu don't mix very well.
author=dethmetal
author=NewBlack
What is that thing? A banana wearing a blue shirt and a brown hat?

One of these.
Damn I knew it was some kind of horn, I just wasn't sure!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
@PentagonBuddy : You really like them plump, don't you, male or female, look at that tummy! Great drawing by the way, you definitely have got some kind of talent!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Essenceblade
I'm actually looking forward to editing a few tiles so I can carry on my floating world idea.

The world map set has a built-in "floating world" autotile; should be easy enough to get it to work for more than just the world map tiles.
To be honest, my personal preference is the ultimate androgyny, a perfect synthesis of the masculine and feminine and everything in-between... but I also like drawing muscles.
author=PentagonBuddy
but I also like drawing muscles.

Me too. Also, his thumb on his right arm is in a bit of an odd position. I think.

@ Chana No, he's just fluffy!
I'm working on that last 10%... that usually turns into 50%.
What am I working on? I'll tell ya! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Because I think I deserve a break after working nearly a month or 2 non-stop trying to get an update patch for my game ready! Well...ok, I had sleep and went a few places and other things so maybe not NON-STOP, but you get the idea!

Once I get back from said break, still going to be reminded of how I have these coding to do still before I can go on with anything else... ;_;
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Whatever is now on rpg maker 2k3. Not someone's game, mine, lol.

Sol Eternal, it's like I just keep pulling out new projects outta my ass.
Databasing my little toosh off. OTL

Seriously I've done so much today it is kind of ridiculous IB
Game is 99,7% finished. It's been like this for about a week, but the universe is conspiring against the final 3%. Working on it right now, see if I can reach 99,9%.
author=NewBlack
Good ol' spinning collectible item icons D:

The one on the right looks great, but the one on the left doesn't look like it is spinning. At first glance I thought it was contracting and expanding.
It does look like spinning to me, but it might look better if you add a light vertical line on the center.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I'm spriting like a boss!

Doing the guard/absorb animation. fun~
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Creating juicy skills for my 2k project. The limitations of the engine actually lead to some pretty interesting ideas..
Planning on coding a system similar to Jeanne Action, but better.
Hopefully it will help me advance Dragon Quest goes Platformer.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Creating juicy skills for my Ace project. The unlimited nature of the engine actually leads to some pretty interesting ideas...

(Although limitations have value for inspiration, solid game design always trumps limitations.)
2k and Ace and other engines in between all have limitations when you use the default programed stuff (core battle system, interfaces, etc.)

Yet all engines offer unlimited possibilities if you code 100% custom mechanics, through variables and pictures, scripting, etc.

The only real limitations are stuff like graphics quality and whatnot. But solid game design always trumps these limitations :)

What I'm trying to say is: stop fighting over that, people.