WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The second one (without the drums) works fine. The trick is to just claim you were trying to make a forest theme on purpose.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=chana
Yeah, maybe check the whole thing and reupload it, I'm afraid after this one there will be a 4th one, than a 5th one..?

lol, only if the game: Story Of Ligara, I submitted is finally submitted.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=chana
Yeah, maybe check the whole thing and reupload it, I'm afraid after this one there will be a 4th one, than a 5th one..?

http://rpgmaker.net/users/benos/locker/blackchars3.png

The 3rd one. :p. I only can not be sure if all files are in, but at the same time, I think they are.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
It's not "missing" it seems the error is always that they cannot be opened ?
thx going to incorporate this charset.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Yep, it's going to be you and me all night, chana. Giving all those files one by one. lol.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Sorry , but here it's 8 in the morning, second night I haven't slept, and i'm afraid I won't be functional before, 6 or 7 hours of recuperation (sleeping), but right after that, i'll be ready for it, if it's still convenient. but why don't you play it yourself to fix all this, would be easier and faster ?
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Of course, I am checking though and uploading them into the game, and updating a version of the demo.
Made a town with 4 45x35 maps. Made an exterior of town that is 2 50x50 maps. Made a tunnel that is 4 50x50 maps. Made a flashlight system. Debugged someone's side battle. Made lots of NPCs. Made 15 house interiors.

Made a pickpocket system and pick a fight system. Its good. Bounty system still in place. Guards call for reinforcements in battle.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Oh yeah, I suppose to give some enemies some expierence points of Story of Ligara. fuck. ROFL. Not my day....
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=chana
Sorry , but here it's 8 in the morning, second night I haven't slept, and i'm afraid I won't be functional before, 6 or 7 hours of recuperation (sleeping), but right after that, i'll be ready for it, if it's still convenient. but why don't you play it yourself to fix all this, would be easier and faster ?

Gawd, I hope this is the real deal, no missing files. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

15.21 MB Demo. Will update post when it finishes uploading.
Somebody should rename this thread to: "Whatchu Workin' On, Benos? Tell us!"

On a less interesting subject, I hate mapping forests! ...It takes lots of events. xP
All I'm saying is that i'm working on a game that is based around a mentaly unstable king and a hunteress that gets dragged into the war against the mad king who wishes to unleash the power of the three magi stones, The magi stones are powerful crystals that hold back three begins know as enternal begins from destorying the world but your fail and the evil king uses the power of the three stones to creat a world where he owns all.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Uploading version 1.021 for the HD users.. the patch for the SD is already up..

On the side: stupid megaupload.. always limiting my speedz..

On a less interesting subject, I hate mapping forests! ...It takes lots of events. xP

I hate mapping exteriors, period. I like interiors where things can be nice, linear, square, AND FRICKIN EASY TO MAP.
I've tried A LOT of variety of forest. If everything goes straight people sy it looks planned. If I go crazy diaginal and very unplanned people say it looks blocky.

You know TehGuy... you should have someone do exteriors and you do interiors. I think I have a job for you.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
I was bad.

I started working on a project that is not Backstage 2 again. : /
author=Max McGee
I was bad.

I started working on a project that is not Backstage 2 again. : /

Please do tell.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Soon, child, soon.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
author=ShortStar
I think I have a job for you.

instead of posting a meme that I just edited specifically for this I shall say this:

yay