WHAT GAMES ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?

A new Call of Duty with more Zombies levels.
I was rather disappointed that Black Ops only had 2(not including Dead Ops) The levels themselves were terrific but i expected more. Especially considering world at war had like 4-5 I don't remember the exact amount.

Hmm, Diablo 3

Any new resident Evil.

I was looking forward to the new twisted metal, but now not so much.

not many other new games kinda of an old school fan...but then maybe i am to cheap to invest so who knows.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
author=Erilex
Dark Soulsso
fucking
much.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Duke Nukem Forever
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Ark
author=Erilex
Dark Soulsso
fucking
much.

Hmm, i suppose I should start playing Demon's Souls.
Tales of Xillia and Graces F
A new Star Ocean Game
Street Fighter X Tekken
Tekken X Street Fighter
Soul Calibur 5
Dragon Age 3

That's about it for me.
Crusader Kings 2

it will be

perfect game
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
The Witcher 2. Last night, I watched a stream of it.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Star Wars: The Old Republic (replaying KotOR to get into the mood)
Mass Effect 3 (haven't quite finished the 2nd one)
Gears of War 3 (haven't quite finished the 2nd one)

Believe it or not I was a little excited for Prey 2 until I discovered it had virtually nothing in common with the first game... at least that has been revealed yet. Yes, I am someone who actually enjoyed Prey.
White Knight Chronicles 2 (mostly cuz it's packed with the first game which I never got to try)
Xenoblade
Legend of Dragoon 2 or prequel or remake (please announce E3)
Suikoden VI (please announce E3)
Wild Arms 6 (please announce E3)

author=Hexatona

Yes.

sbester

As unlikely to ever happen as this is, the mere possibility makes me shiver with DREAD AND DISGUST.

Though if they actually remake it, I can only hope they have the decency to
write Melbu Fragma out of the story (should be simple enough, I don't think they even bothered to explain WHO he is anyway), or at least make his retarded hijack of the final boss' body fail miserably, because there is no way that could have fucking worked. Shana is quite possibly the worst JRPG love interest ever conceived, at least let her go out with a bang (and in the process let me beat the crap out of her) instead of putting the final nail in the coffin of her character development by essentially making her role in the story pointless, not to mention wasting all of the perfectly good buildup to what would have been a mildly satisfying climax.

Sorry, I hate that game so much I go into berserker rant mode whenever it is mentioned.

Looking forward to Devil Survivor 2
Bioshock Infinite, and that's a pretty big statement because I haven't been excited for a new game in yeeaaaars.
author=Erilex
author=Hexatona
Yes.

sbester

As unlikely to ever happen as this is, the mere possibility makes me shiver with DREAD AND DISGUST.

Sorry, I hate that game so much I go into berserker rant mode whenever it is mentioned.

I just love the battle system more than any other that I've ever tried. Shadow Hearts at least brought back the Dragoon mode timing back, but I miss the flash square timing more than anything in this world :( If any new game could come out with a similar system where the player actually learns by experience in the same way, I'd probably be satisfied.

Anyways, I also forgot to mention Gothic 5 as it seems Piranha Bytes may actually have the rights to the series back!
DIABLO III HAS A RELEASE DATE??!?!?!111
author=rcholbert
... Yes, I am someone who actually enjoyed Prey.

Hey I enjoyed Prey a lot too, there was nothing really special about it(apart from the gravity fun), but everything somehow "fit" together, and I loved what happened with his GF, not to mention the song at the end of the game(Take Me Home - After Midnight Project).

author=Fallen-Griever
Old leak is old. Accurate enough thus far:

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/diablo3/images/6284773/1/?path=2010%2F334%2Fblizzard-product-slate-leaked_69312_screen.jpg&caption=Is%2Bthis%2BBlizzard%2527s%2Bbig%2Brelease%2Bschedule%253F&blog=1&cvr=Yyv.

Diablo 3 at the end of 2011? Oh boy that would be so AWESOME, gimme gimme gimme already blizzard, damn you. But I won't hold my breath, I expect it to come sometime in 2012.
Devil Survivor 2. Yes, another grind Heaven for me.