WHAT GAMES ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?

Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.
Is that a dancing game? it sounds like a dance game.
Sounds like a 3DS game :v
Skyrim, Portal 2, and L.A. Noire for now.
Those last two, because I need the money to buy them first.

Edit: Oh, and Final Fantasy XIII.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I am waiting for Final Fantasy XIV(Cause I want to play them all... lol)
Edit:
Maybe its XII, sorry lol.
Okaaay, I'm just learning some unpleasant things about Diablo 3.....
Seems that Blizzard decided to screw offline-singleplayer gamers over. You wont have access to shared stash, no achievements (don't care about them but still) and still having to verify your copy over the internet once in a short while. Blizzard stated that they want to "discourage" players from playing solo, and want them going online.... why the hell remove features from the game for people that want to play offline, or even HAVE to play offline for various reasons.

The above I found out by googling a lot, its not veryfied information, it might change, but looking at the way SC2 offline single player was screwed over, I guess it just might turn out that way....

If that's the case, as a happy OFFLINE singleplayer fan of Diablo 2, I'll just buy the game and then depending on the state of SP, I might pirate it, so I can play offline with no hassles.
DMC, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5, The Last Guardian, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and Catherine.
But first, I need a PS3. >.>
Diablo III
Skyrim
Phantasy Star Online 2
Star Wars: Old Republic (this is a recent addition)

There should be enough collective playtime in these games to last me at least the rest of my life.
If RPG Maker games count to the list, since there's hardly anything from the commercial game market I'm waiting for outside of the PSP versions of SnK: SC and SnK: TC, I'll just go with Skie Fortress's Sacred Earth Memory, just cause I sort of gave Skie some ideas to play around with in that project.
my friend tells me about StarCraft 2 all the time and all i can say is that Blizzard sounds like a fucking horrible developer; i'm not surprised that they're apparently phoning it in with Diablo 3. more excited for Dungeon Siege 3 to scratch my dungeon-crawling itch since Obsidian at least has street cred

plus i actually like the Dungeon Siege games whereas i always thought Diablo was pretty lame, so there's that
Star Wars: The Old Republic is the second MMO that has garnered interest from me (the first being Guild Wars, because a monthly fee to play a game is retarded on principle).

I bought Dungeon Siege 2 some time ago... but never installed it! Maybe I should give it a shot...
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
hey, we can play it together - i purchased a copy for a few bucks, and have yet to give it a try.

Also, once I finally get around to it, lookin forward to my copy of Resonance of Fate I just found for cheap.
Okay, I'm adding two games I'm looking forward to.

Infamous 1 and 2.
I played the first one for a while, but was distracted by other games, and sold it. But now I'll be getting it free from the PSN Welcome back program (hopefully any day now). And the second game I'll probably buy, it looks just too good not to get it (though I AM on a tight budget, and this year is bringing too many good games, so I have to pick carefully which to buy).
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
LA Noir, Skyrim, and Uncharted 3.
Professor Layton and the Last Spectre, which I totally thought was getting skipped. I'm not sure if it's a smart move or not(they're basically putting off releasing the best-selling game for the 3DS in Japan for a year), but I definitely am happy with that!
having played the demo i'm definitely pre-ordering El Shaddai next time i'm around the game store
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
S - S - S - SKYRIM

Also Final Fantasy Type-0.
Sailerius
did someone say angels
FF Type-0 and FF vs 13. Also Catherine and Persona 5...whenever it gets announced.
One game: Skyrim.

The others just suck. (Of course I'm just kidding).