IS COFFEE REALLY THE ONLY WAY?

LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=WolfCoder
author=TFT
so i've recently started to drink coffee. i've always sort of been against it because it's pretty disgusting. i'm at the point where i wake up in the morning and i am just a zombie and the day just drags along and i'm not alert at all, which makes me unproductive, procastination, etc.

coffee seems to help, a lot, but it's gross. i would like to have some kind of alternative.
Speed.

^

Edit: New page. Yay?
YDS
member of the bull moose party
I don't rely on any caffeinated products and I am pretty energetic. I think it is a balancing of having a nutritious diet and working out.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
I drink tea a little, never had coffee. Smells nice tho...

And as someone said before me, APPLES work REALLY well.
Let's see. $2.50 for an energy drink or 20 cents for two caffeine pills which give me the exact same effect. Fairly easy choice.

Eating healthy and getting actual sleep is of course not a realistic option. :)
I think most of you don't realize Coke (Coca Cola), Pepsi and the like contain caffeine as well. And it doesn't seem like it, but they do keep people awake as well.

Though it is weird drinking coke in the morning :/

EDIT: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060809110825AAB84g8

Here. A list of all caffeine drinks. Coffee is still the highest with at least 100mg, Red Bull at 80mg and Jolt 71.2mg of caffeine. Pepsi One and Mountain Dew both have about 55.0 mg of caffeine.
Caffeine? You have to think in terms of sugar. Red Bull would be first. There's only one side effect to sugar. Crashes. While pills can give you strokes, and coke, heck you can use coke to get rid of some rust off metal.
There is a very fast instant solution, these drugs will be the perfect stimulate of ya:

Crack, can also be made into cocaine.

PCP

Ecstasy when you lay down next to me. It is a real fast drug yo.

That Cocaine in a can Dave Chappelle drank on his show.

That stuff Jack Black takes.

These are safe alternatives to the dangerous drug of caffine. Take it from a g.
Troll as hard as you'd like, DJ. You'll never be as good as Tara Gilesbe.
Never.
author=DJ_Dreck

What DOES Jack Black take?

It's probably similar to whatever Dane Cook is on.
author=DJ_Dreck
There is a very fast instant solution, these drugs will be the perfect stimulate of ya:

Crack, can also be made into cocaine.

PCP

Ecstasy when you lay down next to me. It is a real fast drug yo.

That Cocaine in a can Dave Chappelle drank on his show.

These are safe alternatives to the dangerous drug of caffine. Take it from a g.

Oh god not another chairmandrek alt.
every new lame ass poster is going to be labeled as a chairmandrek alt xD I love it
damn, my first ever double post, while on my ps3 browser...it doesnt animate the button when i click. i didnt know!
There really needs to be a short 2 minute cooldown on posts in case you accidentally hit submit too fast.
Magi
Resident Terrapin
i drink coffee because i enjoy the taste. black. no sugar. no cream.

tea is still better
Answer is green tea, its not only extremelly healthy, but acts as natural coffee and it tastes great, not like cooshitfee. Another great thing to do is when you wake up,is to massage your sole feet, make sure you arent affraid to add pressure, it will start up your body, then twist massage every single finger on your hands and at last clean your face with cold water. Afterward ,make sure you have clean hands, massage your eyeballs, really it wakes you up, do it until you feel fresh. Or just take a morning shower and morning exercises.
Green Tea isn't much of a substitute. Yeah, it's refreshing and warms your belly nicely, but it doesn't offer much in the way of caffeine. Also, it's no more natural than coffee.
the benefits of tea is greatly overstated.

but it is delicious, so I drink it all the time.
Simple. Go with all three.
The benefits of health can and should be understood that thier specs are non-substantial. All that matters is taste in the end.
By the way: Green tea on the side with rice mocchi, Ear gray for elegance and Coffee for the pitch black moments.
author=kentona
the benefits of tea is greatly overstated.

but it is delicious, so I drink it all the time.
Naah it just depends on what quality you get out there, surely when you buy classical teabags, they are crappy and you would be extremelly surprised that normal, homey grew tea in garden will not only taste totally differently but the effects are total another matter. You dont know what kind of cheap tricks they use, I wouldnt be surprise that those cheap teas only saw those plants in a movie and the effects may even be pure placebo ,this applies not only for teas.