START YOU AT LEVEL 35 AND RESET YOU TO LEVEL 1

Pages: first prev 12 last
DA2 is doing this, I played the demo and it seemed like a good idea that worked all right. You start off as a full-powered character with a full arsenal of high-tier weapons and armor in addition to a lot of skills that you know how your class is going to play out in the endgame.
I was considering having ths skills be something you find or purchase, such as books or scrolls that destruct after one use. They could also not be used unless you had the required stats to stop you finding/ buying the equivalent of Ultima right away.

When the party are Lv 35ish at the start they will have a handful of skills each, maybe 4 or 5, by the time you reach that level again you could have learned a lot more.

The villain of the piece is a traitor, basically he's attemtping to overthrow the government with the classic "How can you let the people decide what they want? The people don't know what they want! They're also selfish! They'll never see the big picture! They need to be told what's best for them - that's the job of a true leader!" and the party is sent to bring him in. The villain, after defeating you, uses a machine to extract your powers and physically weakens you, before telling you to go home and show them what he's done to some of the land's finest men. It's all to make a statement and send a message.
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
author=Sam
The villain, after defeating you, uses a machine to extract your powers and physically weakens you.

I have just extracted one year of your life. How do you feel?

WWWUUUUAAAAAAUUGGGGHHHH
That idea is actually awesome hahahahaha
This is called the God of War plot device. Now all we need is someone falling in and out of Hades every twenty minutes.

Yahtzee: "Kratos has enough stamps on his Hades loyalty card to earn him a free coffee and damnation."
author=Versalia
author=Sam
The villain, after defeating you, uses a machine to extract your powers and physically weakens you.

WWWUUUUAAAAAAUUGGGGHHHH

And remember, this is for posterity so be honest.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Hoddmimir
author=Versalia
author=Sam

WWWUUUUAAAAAAUUGGGGHHHH
And remember, this is for posterity so be honest.

This made me laugh extremely hard.

Pages: first prev 12 last