FINISHED GAMES 2011

Pages: first 123 next last
I finished Disgaea DS finally last night

LAMEington was really hard...until I leveled up a bit in Item World.
Final Battle Cockpunch:
Lose a character you were probably using for 95% of the game for the final battle!
author=GreatRedSpirit
Final Battle Cockpunch:
Lose a character you were probably using for 95% of the game for the final battle!
I didn't care for her, actually. I did that trick with Mid-Boss to get Plenair. She rocks.
I just couldn't take that game past episode 3. You wanna talk about game design flaws? That game makes you play the same battles over like 50 times before moving on comfortably. It's exactly why so many tactical rpgs suck.

I did watch the videos on youtube though. While I found flonne's opening chapter hilarious ("I'm an assassin, nice to meet you! oops..."), the rest was a disappointment. It's a real shame, I really wanted to like it.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Well, as I mentioned on another thread, I finished Birth By Sleep.

Rockin good time. True final boss was super hard until I switched my Shotlock to Absolute Zero instead of Ragnarok or Meteor Shower. That, plus abilities to regenrate my health when i blocked, and one to regenerate my focus guage when I took damage, I didn't die a single time.
I've actually finished a few games so far this year including Mirror's Edge, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Mass Effect 2 and Dawn of War.

Basically I'm on a roll. At this pace I'm going to finish a lot of games by the end of the year!
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
A while ago, I completed Alpha Protocol, it's replayable, but i keep getting Mina killed by accident, i don't know what to do there.
The Longest Journey
GTA IV
Modern Warfare
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=mellytan
The Longest Journey
GTA IV
Modern Warfare

I really wanted to play The Longest Journey, but was only able to find a copy of it's sequel, Dreamfall.
author=Hexatona
author=mellytan
The Longest Journey
GTA IV
Modern Warfare
I really wanted to play The Longest Journey, but was only able to find a copy of it's sequel, Dreamfall.

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/the_longest_journey
http://store.steampowered.com/app/6310/

Today I finished the singleplayer campaign (if that's what you call it) of Dawn of War: Soulstorm so another game finished. Let's see what I go for next.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I'm a discs/carts only kinda guy...
author=Hexatona

Don't you know those are being phased out. There are games these days that include nothing but an online activation code.

Yes I am sad about that too :(
author=Shinan
http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/the_longest_journey

yup, this is where I got it. GOG is a great site, beats hitting ebay for old PC games anyway.

author=Hexatona

I also prefer physical media a bit more than downloads, but in order to play great games of bygone eras sometimes you just gotta deal with it...
I beat Pokemon Black's main story. Now I have to muscle my way through the Elite 4 again. X_X;
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I've said it elsewhere before, but I finally got around to finishing the main quest of Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind on the character I've had since 2004 or so.
Cleared Tomb Raider and the Guardian of Light today, probably gonna run through it again with Raziel and Kain at some point.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Why did it suck, with a few Spolers as possible?
Cleared Ace Combat 6 just before, Chandelier decided to be a bitch of a mission and the cruise missile in it wouldn't let me win till my billionth attempt.

Overall an awesome game, just that last mission *shake fist*
Finished Dead Rising 2.
It was good, but somewhat short.

That's about it :<.
Pages: first 123 next last