SITE ANNOUNCEMENT

This isn't the first time this has happened guys....maybe the first time its been public.
author=Ciel
enjoy yourt web site, wip and i will be picking up babes at sakuracon, see ya'll later nerds!!!

actually, i think this "ordeal" has brought the community closer together and made some rivalries or whatever seem irrelevant. wouldn't be surprised if that was wip's plan all along........................
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=kentona
This isn't the first time this has happened guys....maybe the first time its been public.

Don't let the neighbors see Dad drunk on the lawn!
Edit: so its set in stone that he is definately keeping it up? sorry yeah i just read the first few posts coz i was in a rush. I just read the part stating he was going to evaluate things over this next week and try reverse the closing.

TBH i couldnt imagine waking up to switching my comp on anymore and not being able to drool at all the cool rpg games on show :( rpgs are my drug lol.
This is the topic that announces the site will NOT be closing. What did you read?
YDS
member of the bull moose party
i dont think he did
It's a new day. The overlays are shining bright. Birds.wav.
Man! It's a good thing I didn't post a goodbye blog. I think that if I had done so, I'd be feeling very foolish right about now.
author=Strangeluv
It's a new day. The overlays are shining bright. Birds.wav.

Ha... EXACTLY..! :-D
Excellent!! What is growing into one of my favourite sites is still remaining active!
Not to troll or anything, but RMN has always been more technically advanced than anything else, because its a store bought system from >> http://www.djangoproject.com/ . Unless of course you and WIP made the django project, then you two are awesome and I hope you're making a mint.

Good luck to you :-)
I will never understand any of your posts ShortStar.
Well if he's going to be our new overlord for a time, I personally believe a code of conduct should be made concerning certain users on this site that have a history to cause trouble and give personal attacks to game creators since that what happened in the first place. Don't think I don't know what's been going on this site, I've been on here for quite sometime before I was fully part of the community here.

EDIT: I just don't want to see this site go down through another affair.
Yeah. I agree about needing a new code of conduct.
He's always been the one holding the keys to the kingdom, actually.
author=ShortStar
Not to troll or anything, but RMN has always been more technically advanced than anything else, because its a store bought system from >> http://www.djangoproject.com/ . Unless of course you and WIP made the django project, then you two are awesome and I hope you're making a mint.

Good luck to you :-)

Not to call you an idiot or anything, but you're an idiot. Django is a web framework upon which stuff like RMN is built, not a pre-fabricated content management system.

:D
author=kentona
He's always been the one holding the keys to the kingdom, actually.

I never knew Robert up till now, I was always thought it was WIP, I heard rumors about MOG who I don't know. =-/
Mog's just a folktale... a notorious urban legend...