SITE ANNOUNCEMENT

Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
This was kind of insinuated in other posts, but to make it official I will be resuming full control of rpgmaker.net effective immediately. My first act will be to reverse the decision to shut down the site on April 2nd, 2011. WIP will be taking a well-needed leave of absence and will be retained as a technical consultant. The plan is to continue to make rpgmaker.net a great place for game making through continuous technical innovation. rpgmaker.net has always been more advanced than its counterparts, and we're looking to make that trend continue.

I'd like to tell all of you that I have a fancy plan in place. I don't. I'm just back because it was necessary and because rpgmaker.net has too much potential left unfulfilled. Over the course of the next coming week, I will be reviewing the current status of the site and begin to make organizational changes as needed. Please bear with me as at the moment I don't even know who the current staff is.

Thanks to all of you who have shown how invested you are in the site and how much support it has; it really was a major factor in my decision.
I see. I for one welcome our new overlords.
Now that's more like it. Whew, the tension is over...

Thank you so much.
marimo
Nessiah's Seme-kun
Well, glad to see that rmn is staying but the effects of the near Game Over Scare of 2011 will stay with me a little longer...but yey! Good news for everyone!
Ketsumio
I guess he's an Xbox and I'm more Atari
Such sweetness is unparalleled!! : )
Oh good, that was such a close one. This was quite a two-day scare, don't you think?
I like how the most useful website is also the most internally unstable.

Well, thanks for taking this website! I had a feeling this was inevitable. Now if only we can keep an admin for longer than a few weeks...
Praise da lawd

I'd post a gif but I don't know if that's allowed.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

In all seriousness, this is good news. Seriously, send me a PM if there is anything I can possibly do to help at any point and at any level.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
"My gratitude to you, for having secured my release, knows no bounds.
By all the gods, we may win yet!"

*hooray*

Thanks indeed!
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
author=Yeaster
I'd post a gif but I don't know if that's allowed.

Please commence with your ceremonial .gif display.

author=Max McGee
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

I've always been fond of that expression.