VIDEO THREAD

Happy
Devil's in the details
Post dem, your favorite videos!
This...

And this.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Ah, I missed this topic when it was gone.
yay persepolis

Swift Horse.
1:00-1:01 and the ending are magical.
AAAAAAAAAAAAH PERSEPOLIIIIISSSSSSS <3
I was wanting to read it since I saw it in McCloud's last book! It seemed to be so amazing! AND IT IS
I MUST READ AND WATCH NOW THANK YOU <3
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=mellytan
yay persepolis

Swift Horse.
1:00-1:01 and the ending are magical.

Man, that was an awesome tribute to Shadow of the colossus. That game can not get enough praise in my book. I deliberately kept myslef in the dark about the game, and was rewarded greatly when i first played it.

When I was given my task, I was like "That's it!? That's all you're going to say!? You're just pointing me in a direction." Then I got to the first colossus, and I was like... "I'M SUPPOSED TO KILL THAT!?" I couldn't even catch up to it, let alone kill it. I was a little afraid of it at first. Then I tried to get it's attention, and i whistled. The music quickly faded out, and the colossus stopped, and slowly turned. It look straight at me, and it's eyes turned orange, and then this OH SHIT music started to play. I was freaking out, so I tried to fire an arrow at it. I could tell that I had hit it because the hp bar flashed, but I didn't see any perceptible decline in the monster's hp.

Cue me running around for like an hour, slowly learning what to do.

Phenomenal game. Each Colossus was a new experience.

Oh look, the Wisconsin Republicans are buttfucking the democratic process again
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Nightblade
Finest writing ever.

Oh Vegeta, your heart's just not in it anymore.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Invalid YouTube URLhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iM2uCot0Rmo
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Mobius Fair Tale

Melkino
solos collectors on purpose

(The mirrors of this vid are being deleted like crazy!)
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101
0___o' Holy shit that little boy learned a lesson that day.

I actually cringed when he did the pile driver... ouch.
author=Hexatona
Oh, wow, it took me a little while to get this, I thought it was some swift video editing or something at first.
Also, what wonderful little channel that is. Thank God for all the smart and creative people out there! =')
Creation
An avid lover of Heartache 101

It's been seen before but it's funny.