WHAT ARE YOU JAMMING TO?

@F-G

I've never heard Thrice sounding like that before. I've always been used to them putting out fast-paced riff-driven tracks.

This was my favorite Thrice song back in the days of old:

Lady GaGa, Born This Way (the album) <3
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

I was thinking a sort of combination remix of this and Megaman x5's X vs. Zero theme might be viable.

EDIT: It's the next morning, and I just woke up from having a dream where I'm walking my dog, jogging around the block, listening to this.

This is officially stuck in my head, feeding off my subconscious.
I've never heard Thrice sounding like that before. I've always been used to them putting out fast-paced riff-driven tracks.

Pretty much everything they've done since 2007 is a lot slower. You should listen to The Alchemy Index albums, they're all really good.

EDIT: I think I said this in another thread already, but I'm using this song in SL: Riot Grrrl:

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?

Stereolab's spiritual neighbours. Sad to hear the lead singer died this year. R.I.P.
nowwonderfultohavethemontheshowputyourhandstogetherwelcomeonthestagethewonderfulnewgroupBROADCAST
Yellow Magic
Jools Holland is such a dude.
he's done so well for a man with such a crippling speech impediment
kentona
I am tired of Earth. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.
He's the scatman!
This is what I've been slitting my wrists jamming to.

all the different elements come together really well on this version
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

Rekindling cherished memories of my childhood.

The actual mp3 (or the in-game version) is loads better, but whatever. I love this song. JAZZY.
Yellow Magic
^nothing but a white screen, dude.

how can something so hipster be so good

oh wait it's Japanese

important information on the doom of the human race