MAFIA?

wait, six left not five. still, it would help if you put the proverbial money where your mouth is
Note, 4 votes to lynch.
YDS is on 2 at my count.
YDS
member of the bull moose party
author=Koff
i am content to vote down yds since i've been suspicious of her for a while. her style of posting is consistent with numerous mafia MOs from previous games: neither conspicuously quiet nor radically vocal, posting without contributing much in the way of thought or strategy, so as to avoid drawing attention to herself...

seeing as lwg's claim aligns with my instinct and i don't see any more reliable alternatives, i am going to take the risk and tentatively nominate yds

Wait, what? I've never even played mafia before on the forums. Where are you guys making this up from?

Wow, good job for making up a lie.

I nominate Koff.
nobody said you had, just that you were acting like how mafia had in previous games / known mafia MO
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=geodude
elaboration: LWG has my alignment correct - why would a mafia narrow it down for us?

idk, bluffing?
....yeaaaaaaah, bit of a stretch. whatever.

Seeing as I'm pretty certain I'm not a mafia member, and I'm guessing they're two, if YDS is guilty, there must be at least one other person, probably RabitZ if LWG/geodude/koff have been eliminated. I want to see what he has to say before voting..

(i'm hoping there aren't three mafia members because that would throw everything out of whack)
author=geodude
wait, six left not five. still, it would help if you put the proverbial money where your mouth is

Yeah, whoops. I posted that and went right to bed without casting a vote.

I nominate YDS

rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
well, I have nothing to say, I believe Little Wing Guy and I know that if we mislynch today is gameover, I think our best bet is believing he is the cop and going from there, so I don't know why you're so suspicious Yellow...

I nominate YDS.

(sorry I was out last night, just got in!)
Yellow Magic
aaah.
I'd love to know which one of you was playing the rest of us...

I nominate YDS

rabitZ
whatever, I'm not playing anyone
well, I guess you just are a very cautious person
YDS was lead to the scaffold and the loop placed around his neck, he continued to franticly scream that the fault was with others until he fell silent never to speak or kill again.

YDS, normal mafia, lynched.

Night time actions please everyone.
And day dawns again.

Geodude is found torn limb from limb in the middle of town.

Geodude, normal Game Maker/townie, killed.

Discussion and nominations everyone please, note, there are now 4 left, 1 is mafia.
listen to LWG... avenge me...
rabitZ
Well, I am waiting to hear about LWG, I am assuming he is innocent and the cop,
so that leaves the other 3 of us for one possible mafia:

Koff,
Yellow Magic,
rabitZ.
Surprise, surprise. I was Roleblocked. I knew this would happen, but we didn't have much of a choice on the last day period.

To be frank, I don't trust any of you. I am most suspicious of Yellow Magic though (and only because he voiced his concern, which is fair enough really) he's who I attempted to investigate last night. Jericho seemed protective of Koff early on, so I assumed they were The Brothers, but Jericho was just a regular townie in the end, which begs the question of why Jericho was protective when he didn't know diddly squat about him. Rabitz, you've been...well, quiet I guess.

If we lynch incorrectly the game is lost, this is our final day either way so I want to say let's not be too hasty, but we're back to a guessing game.
Yellow Magic
It wasn't me man IT WASN'T ME

I vote RabitZ because of his response to my post earlier:

My post wasn't directed at anyone in specific so I don't see why he had to get all defensive. Coupled with the fact that he's been quiet like you mentioned I'm very slightly suspicious...
Yellow Magic
Oh yeah, also he was the last person to vote for YDS. Realising that protecting her was futile, perhaps?
Yellow Magic
Yeah. If Jericho tried to protect Koff for some reason, and if I'm not a mafia member, and if LWG is not a mafia member..

I nominate RabitZ
rabitZ
author=Yellow Magic
It wasn't me man IT WASN'T ME

I vote RabitZ because of his response to my post earlier:

My post wasn't directed at anyone in specific so I don't see why he had to get all defensive. Coupled with the fact that he's been quiet like you mentioned I'm very slightly suspicious...

Sorry man, I got defensive I was the last one to post before you said that, whatever.
And I voted YDS because she was mafia as the cop said, was what I supposed to do, just abstain?
I don't know what you or I could have gained by just not voting for her.
As I said I came late and found out all of the votes were cast and just one was missing.

I also am curious of koff, I guess if I'm quiet, he strikes me as even more quiet???

So, what am I to do here?
If Jericho tried to protect Koff for some reason, and if I'm not a mafia member, and if LWG is not a mafia member..

I'm just going to wait a little more to cast my vote.
i'm also inclined toward rabitz since he follows the MO i described closer than any of the rest of us. he doesn't fit the bill as closely as yds, but he does share the record of not contributing anything to the witch hunt, despite posting relatively frequently. not the soundest reasoning, i know, but if history is any indication, the mafia usually rank among the least progressive players.

(in-progress update: i also like how he tries to justify everything ym said about him. looks like somebody feels cornered!)

also if we do mislynch tonight, there's still a chance, at least, that the doctor (if he exists) can protect the night's target, provided he doesn't get roleblocked as well... and provided he wasn't the target of our lynch. so, y'know - at least there's some hope.
Yellow Magic
If Jericho tried to protect Koff for some reason, and if I'm not a mafia member, and if LWG is not a mafia member..

Jericho was innocent.