THE SCREENSHOT TOPIC RETURNS

author=s_w
The smaller they are, the worse the animation becomes.
Hmmm. What headache.
it should be easier since there's less space for joints to travel in arcs
BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
I worked on improving the evented fights with Zardari, and I'm pretty happy with this.
author=BizarreMonkey
I worked on improving the evented fights with Zardari, and I'm pretty happy with this.

My old friend, looks like you have improved. I remember your first steps into RMing when you posted some damn crappy monkey-artworks in 2009. Does your site still exist?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Awesome work BizarreMonkey, reminds me of a saturday morning cartoon! Your eventing is amazing, good job.
That's some amazing eventing right there, good lord. I'm jealous!
A new town.

No NPCs yet, just the basic town layout. I'm very happy that Live A Live exists right now.

BizarreMonkey
I'll never change. "Me" is better than your opinion, dummy!
author=Deacon Batista
My old friend, looks like you have improved. I remember your first steps into RMing when you posted some damn crappy monkey-artworks in 2009. Does your site still exist?
AHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh man that art back in 2009 was garbage. I've got quite a few cool styles now. The game I posted back in 2009 was probably my first RPGmaker game called Planet's Cry, and it was pretty terrible.

I didn't make a good game until 2011 on the 14th of march, and since then everything's been awesome.

author=Ralphrius
That's some amazing eventing right there, good lord. I'm jealous!
Thanks, there's actually a bug where a single event cant play the same animation until it finished the last, i solved a lot of this by making animations play at 60fps rather than the default 15, but then i just added time duplicates, which was awesome because the villains whole deal is being able to manipulate time.

author=InfectionFiles
Awesome work BizarreMonkey, reminds me of a saturday morning cartoon! Your eventing is amazing, good job.
Lol, thanks. I hadn't had much new to post for a while that was exciting like this.

If you thought that eventing was cool, let's see how you like this one.
Sailerius
did someone say angels

Working on fabric and metal shaders. Quite pleased with how the gold shader turned out. Note to self: deck out all future characters in gold jewelry.
Whoa deckiller that looks absolutely rad <3 <3 <3 <3

Testing out my last animated character on rm2k3

(low quality GIF)

Fairly pleased with the result, but I think this style could look better in VXA... I'm just not sure if I want to learn yet another animated battler script or something xD

Original char before the GIF crapteriffic processing:
@Darken
Yeah, but it is less smooth since one pixel makes more difference now in small sprites.

@UPRC
That's in ACE Right? Looks great.

@JosephSeraph
Is that Rm2k3? Why do you need to change it to GIF? Just use photoshop or something to preserve the color (for each frame) and it should work.
Resizing on the other hand..
Nvm, I misunderstood
Man that quality is so wasted on rm2k3...
author=JosephSeraph

I came! O.O
Very nice animations indeed! :O

Here's a little video of mine which showcases some maps I've made with Samurai resources. Some stuff are WIP, but let me know what you think!

@JosephSeraph, I suggest you add shadows beneath them. Without shadows, they look like they're tacked on the background.

But they're really nice, nonetheless.
@Luiishu Not bad. There are a few moments in the beginning where the teleportation
tiles are warping the characters to the tiles at the edge of the next screen. You should probably make that all one tile ahead, so you don't end up with the player accidentally pressing left and ending up on the previous screen. It happened to me all the time when playing Hero's Realm.

I'm working on expanding my games first dungeon and I would like to see it this is a decent start.

author=JosephSeraph
Whoa deckiller that looks absolutely rad <3 <3 <3 <3
Original char before the GIF crapteriffic processing:

Looks cool! That one bang keeps travelling across her forehead without any frames showing it going back though... Also feels like her right leg should be out a little more to support the rest of her body!
author=Alichains
@Luiishu Not bad. There are a few moments in the beginning where the teleportation
tiles are warping the characters to the tiles at the edge of the next screen. You should probably make that all one tile ahead, so you don't end up with the player accidentally pressing left and ending up on the previous screen. It happened to me all the time when playing Hero's Realm.

I'm working on expanding my games first dungeon and I would like to see it this is a decent start.

It's not bad at all. Just looks a little too narrow for my taste. Unless you were going for that, I actually find this nicely done.

----

Finally begun making battlesets for my characters. I'm not good at making my sprites from scratch, so I take ripped ones and use them as bases for my characters. The sprites I edited over are from the games: Cross Edge, Phantom Brave, and RPG Maker VXace character generator sets.

This screenshot is just me testing out the first mooks of the game. Their size, animation, and how they look when grouped.
@Alichains: I've been thinking about that for a while. Guess its more convenient from the players perspective.

Also, your map is nice, but I wonder why the wall tiles at the bottom are 2 tiles tall while the top wall is tiles tall. It's not that big of a deal for me, but I know it is for some ;P
Different elevation. Don't worry, its bothering me too, I've fiddle with the walls a lot, it always looks wrong no matter how I do it. Yet its nicer looking than not having a wall.
@Alichains: Looking nice. It could do with being a little more dynamic, instead of straight lined, but otherwise, it's quite well done. There's a good use of cliff heights. I could recommend a little shift-mapping, and the front walls should probably be three tiles high to show that they haven't changed in height on the outside (unlike the inner walls which have).
d(>.<)b