THE FEATURED GAME THREAD

unity
You're magical to me.
author=Dyhalto
author=kentona
c) someone said that lux allure would make for a better February game
Would that be a March game? I seem to recall something else having the February spot reserved.

The only one I saw mentioned was Liberty's Valentine Game, but it'll need to be completed first XD
Oh, oops. For some reason I thought it was. Way to read between the lines, Dy.

Epic 6400 makerscore.
unity
You're magical to me.
A feature? Wow. Thanks for that kentona! A nice surprise and a great way to start off 2016!

author=Red_Nova
author=kentona
5. it has a babby
Dropping everything to play this.

Heh. No one can resist the babby.

author=Kylaila
I was happy to see it featured :)

Thanks for the kind words! I was glad to see it as well!
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
So what should we do for March?
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I know it's not exactly a Mario game, but I think The Last King of Hyrule should have its name thrown in the pot.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Resonate: Call out my Angel comes to mind but otherwise I don't know.
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Ratty524
Resonate: Call out my Angel comes to mind but otherwise I don't know.

Ooooh, I like this! I think Resonate def deserves a feature! :D
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I thought March was reserved for SMX games? Though I'd totally be fine with Resonate featured anyway.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=Red_Nova
I thought March was reserved for SMX games? Though I'd totally be fine with Resonate featured anyway.

Isn't that April?
Solitayre
Yeah, April is our unofficial Mario month.
Red_Nova
It was? I don't remember. Well, if it is April, then yeah, Resonate would be a great choice!
If you're up for featuring Japanese-to-English translated games next month, well, you know where to look :)
Solitayre
Doesn't look like we're coming to any kind of consensus here so I pulled some strings and had another day added to February so we could figure this out.

now maybe you're asking "Solitayre, if you can control space and time, why don't you do this more often?" Listen, adding extra days to the timeline is a hassle. I'm running out of virgins, if I do it too often astronomers start yelling at me, etc. This is a temporary fix at best, so be happy with what you get.
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
Sounds like people want Resonate. (I do, too.)
Solitayre
Well looks like four votes for Resonate, that's cool by me.
Resonate sounds like a winner for March, then.